Braided Stainless Steel Line Sale

jolyrgr

• 2 weeks later...
SWEEEEET... Imma need to get another clutch master cylinder (Under Auto Zone lifetime warranty) while I'm changing the lines cuss the one I JUST replaced is leaking through the firewall on the rod by the pedal, what a POS! I JUST swapped it for one that completely failed like 2 weeks ago! Stage 3 clutch might be brakin them like crazy I suppose..

Hey JR I just got all my lines in! But two packets say clutch not ABS delete line.. One packet says Starion clutch (MCST-100) and the other says Conquest Clutch Line (MC-100)... The conquest Clutch Line looks like the clutch line and it comes with a banjo bolt and two washers but the Starion clutch looks different with the two ends of a screw in type both similar. MY QUESTION IS: Is the one with both ends similar of a screw in type the ABS delete line? Maybe you just put the wrong sticker on it.. Edited by VICE

do u have a line to go from factory clutch line to an 10mm x 1.0 toyota slave cylinder. No banjo bolt. I would say like 2 feet long. Im doin a 5.0 swap. Also what size is the stock hard line fitting anyway? Is it just a 10mm to 10mm? Edited by h3r3tic

• 1 month later...