United breaks guitars

ryddler

The video gets the point accross. Just to poke a little fun.....I chased a couple links and sent the video to customer service at United. Everybody oughta do it. A couple thousand links from potential customers might make 'em ante up Dave's settlement.

http://faq.ua2go.com/display/4/kb/atr/inde...amp;r=0.5343253

Not a bad song either...lol

"NO TAYLOR GUITARS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO" lololol

Edited by vbrad511

Update: (see howthat works?)

United Airlines is now in discussions with Carroll about paying restitution. The company also hopes to use his video as a training tool for employees.

"It struck a chord with us," said Robin Urbanski, a spokeswoman with United Airlines. "We are in conversations with (Carroll) to make what happened right and, while we mutually agree this should have been fixed much sooner, his video is excellent.

"It provides us with a learning opportunity we can use for training purposes."

She said they hope to provide customers with better service.

It cost $1,400 to fix the guitar. Although United is now working with Carroll to attempt to resolve the issue, he still plans to come forward with two more videos.

"I stopped asking back in November," he said. "I was told it would be the last time we speak, so the option then was to do something else."

"I thought I'd have a great time and a Michael Moore moment." he said.

Writing three songs was his answer.

The first two are light hearted, he said, and so will the third.

"I'm challenging myself to write three songs that don't sound anything alike," Carroll said.

"The first one is more of a chronology of what happened. The second focuses on particulars of the plight with United, and United has a golden opportunity to determine how Song 3 turns out."

Now he has something to write about for the 3rd song.

United deserves all the bad publicity they can get, despite whether they pay up.

They tell him no way, until it goes public then its "oops, sorry just a misunderstanding here's a new guitar" now shut up... lame.