vacuum line second run

on4now4

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your all welcome for putting this over the top.

You just bumped your order up. I was the last one to order so I would say I put it over the top

JJ :biggrinumbrella1: When will and where will payment be due? How do we know shipping etc?

Edited by jszucs

You just bumped your order up. I was the last one to order so I would say I put it over the top

JJ :biggrinumbrella1: When will and where will payment be due? How do we know shipping etc?

payment will be paypal as soon as i get the shipment in. i will let you know through payapl. the shipping will probibly be usps baucse it seems to be the cheapest i have fount unless otherwise requested. i will weigh your line to figure out shipping cost and pm you the final cost.

also i will have some extra because i need to order 500 so just let me know if you need more for some reason. if not that line will be for sale in the parts section.

payment will be paypal as soon as i get the shipment in. i will let you know through payapl. the shipping will probibly be usps baucse it seems to be the cheapest i have fount unless otherwise requested. i will weigh your line to figure out shipping cost and pm you the final cost.

also i will have some extra because i need to order 500 so just let me know if you need more for some reason. if not that line will be for sale in the parts section.

I'll take 50ft blue if I can.

pt26

i dont understand it but for some reson just as i say im rdy to order it lots of ppl jump onboard and want in. so i am going to extend the cutoff untill tuesday next week anyone that is not in by then is out. if there are any objections or special circumstances let me know im just tryin to make everyone happy.

same as last time red blue black $.70/foot + Shipping

3mm id .1 wall thickness

no zip ties required this is the correct diameter

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p209/on4now4/engingwithnewbluehose.jpg

red is very bright red not orange at all

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p209/on4now4/_IGP1090.jpg

LIST

DzNutz -50ft red

Turbo_84_Starion -50ft red

SubZero -60ft blue

Brazil Boy -60ft red

mrmartinez -40ft red