got me a good one.

19cturbo

Nice! Every time ive been caught drifting the cops just let me go with a warning.

As long as it is on private property the cops cant do anything about it unless it is a noise problem from the squealing tires and loud engines

Isn't a Mall lot private property? I thought a cop had to be invited onto private property. Guess that's not the case any longer :character0032:

Thats why he got a "warning". If was on a public road he would be in deep doo doo right now. Reckless driving is hell on your insurance not to mention the fines and court and possibly loosing your licence.

the fact of getting caught isnt funny, its the fact he wrote drifting..

but the story is he never even seen me, i was behind the building comming off of the main road and dumped it and then drove around the building at like 5 mph and he was sitting in front of it and pulled up behind me. and proceeded to pull me over and feel my tires, but still he couldnt prove it was me because i had been driving around for a couple hours at that point so im sure the tires were toasty anyway..

Cops around the area he lives in are morons! they pull over people they have a "hunch" is breaking the law... then when you are on the interstate doing 75-80 and someone passes you like you're sitting still THEN you pass a cop on the other side, they just keep on goin. I got pulled over at 2 a.m. on a tuesday for rolling through a stop sign. I wouldn't consider moving so slow it doesn't even register on the speedo rolling, but oh well. Edited by conquestTSIguy