fuel programing software??

gregtbrown

:driving:

hello all im a newbie lol...

i was just wondering if any one could tell me where to get mega squirt or some other fuel management software and a cheap laptop...

i just recently got garychoffmans old star ..which im absolutely in love with ...lol the star not Gary...

i drove it to work the other day and the inlet tube to the tbi popped off ...and of course it ran like dog crap..i limped it to the next exit and put the clamp back on ..

this happened a couple more times ..i finally got her home ..and promptly changed the tube..

it was running fine ..then just started smoking like a freight train...i do have the MAFT translator on it ...and a wide band..

im just curious if i fu*@d up the mass...also i need some help tuning the dang thing ..i have it set right now to where im right @ 11.5 or so on my wide band ..but still smokes like hell

also i was wondering if maybe there is some other "STARHEADS" around my neck of the wood s...troy mo ....or maybe some 1 who has mega squirt and could help me tune er in ...

thanks for the time ...

greg..

ps im really excited bout having this car and being a member of this group...from the threads i have read you guys and gals seem like a kooool bunch of people ..

ok i checked the comp levels and they all check good ...is there a sure fire way to tell if the head gasket is blown?

it revs as it should and still makes boost and runs good it just smokes like hell still ...idle is smokey as hell and take off is smokey but when its under a load it doesnt seem to smoke as bad ...then again i cant see it ...any 1 have maf translator and can shoot me a base line as to what they are running?