ALANFROMPDX

stariongirl

• 2 weeks later...

I also purchased 2 of these clips, and did not have to pay upfront.  They arrived neatly packaged and are definitely a good item.  Prompt service, and when I requested an update, he promptly responded.  

Thanks,

Fredo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alan told me he was going to the Junkyard and that they just got a new conquest in and it still had the IC on it :o  I asked him to pick it up for me if he could get a good deal on it....he got it for me for $35  :o :o :o  I can now turn my non-IC flatty into an intercooled flatty thanks to Alan the man ;D  I really appreciate all your help man.

Ron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heck, I'd forgotten all about the injector clips until they showed up one day out of the blue.  I was wondering to myself what they were... it finally dawned on me a couple hours later that Alan had sent it at my request.  Thanks, man.  Now, I'll just have to put everything together again.  Once again... thanks!

TheMoe

Covington, GA

• 1 month later...

Ordered a bse kit from Alan and he shipped it over night when I told him my problem. I did the same with the payment and I thought that was very cool of him to do. The kit was everything I expected and then some. Alan is a great guy to deal with and I look forward to doing business with him again and again. Thank alot Alan, you saved me alot of time and money.

Take care,

Jay 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Alan is DA MANG: Got a Stage II mechanical cam from him and it rocks.  Not only is the idle almost as smooth as stock but definately made a big difference in my cars$ power deliverly.  U wont be disappointed if you deal with Alan from PDX Thanks man!

• 3 months later...
i bought back in october of 2004 a marnal head, cam, and polished mitsu logo valve cover. i received the head and cam very promptly, and was told the vc would be shipped out within the week. months have passed and i received the same will be shipped out this week or on this day. it has been roughly 6 months since i ordered the vc from him and have not received it. he will not return my e-mails or pm's, and have talked with one other member that the same thing is occuring to him also. i've talked with Alan on many occassions and he is an awesome guy to talk to, i would just like some information onto what is going on with my valve cover

• 4 months later...

I know he was behind on VCs, as I had talked to him a few months ago about getting one.

However, the VC that was on my car sprung a leak and I was desperate to get a new one. I contacted him and asked if he had the one for me done yet and found out he only had 1 Quest one done and no Mitsu logos done. I wanted the Mitsu one, so he went out of his way to get it done over a weekend and sent it out the folloing week. I dropped a MO in the mail last friday, and he must've shipped out the cover before he ever recieved it cause the VC showed up at my door the following thursday. And boy, did it look awesome.

I can say this about Alan- even if you have been waiting for something for a while, you will get it. He is a stand-up guy and will make things right. Granted, it had been a while since I first discussed getting one (jan./feb. I believe), but it was all worth while when I opened the box, removed the towel it was wrapped in, and was blinded by the bling. :shock: :D

Thanks, Alan!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...