NorCal big BBQ/Meet!!! July 18! treasure island

SFBMX88

So what time do you all want to meet up over at Treasure Island? Anybody passing through SF? Id really like to roll in with everybody else! If not, could you all save me 2 spots?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Starlet will definitely be there, dents and all! Here's a last minute announcement on Clunkbucket.

Clunkbucket: Everything but the same old cars

AWESOME! Now I know for sure I wont be the only Starlet there. The clutch is almost gone, but it WILL make it! Im bringing the flatty too!

Anybody hear from the other Sac/Suisun/Vacaville/Fairfield guys? You all gonna caravan down here?

Hopefully this becomes an annual meet! I guess this will make up for Motoring Js, which I never made it to the two years it happend....

So what time do you all want to meet up over at Treasure Island? Anybody passing through SF? Id really like to roll in with everybody else! If not, could you all save me 2 spots?

i thought we were going to meet up with you at your work?? if not, we can just get to the meet early and try to save some spots for the guys coming in later in the day.

Daniel

Hey andrew you wouldnt be interested in some 83 Mudflaps for your car would you? If so I have a set and can bring then with me tomorrow

Bring them just in case. Im not really sure how they would go with the SHP wheels. Thanks!

idk. im just rolling with daniel from SJ as far as i know.

also, i blew my powersteering line but somehow got the last one within 5 days, then, i crashed into a curb and bent my front bumpersupports/radiator supports and tweaked my whole frame and have been doing my best to straighten in for the last 2 hours.

but i'm going. im going. im going. 3 months i've been waiting for this stupid crap and im going to drive my piece of junk to treasure island and check out some farging old jap cars.

Hey I know I won't be making it out tomorrow wish I could really was looking forward to it but couldn't cut the deadline getting my car running. Hopefully another meet is in the works soon.

Oh and if anybody has a spare battery that's willing to let me borrow till my battery arrives could you bring along and give to clay( Petra_is_here) thanks guys and have fun. Take some good pics

Okay, for all you folks taking 101, just follow it until you get on the Bay Bridge after San Francisco. Stay on the very left lane and take the very first exit. You must slow down quite abit for the exit as its somewhat of a sharp turn. Follow that road all the way down passed the booths/gates and there will be parking down there. Should be a big spot. See you all there! If I get there before anybody, Ill wait at the gates and follow any StarQuest caravan that may show up....

the get crunk program!! haha

great meet fellas!! had fun checking out the old school cars and kicken it with everyone. wheres the pics?!?!? lol

Daniel

ohh yea, who was the one in the red quest and i think had white race stripes on it that passed me up when i was leaving.???? lol

Daniel

i showed up a little late(red quest no withe stripes) :( i saw a black quest on my way in. too bad i missed most of you, there was just andrew and ken when i showed up. would of been nice to meet you guys, but next time i guess.

-joseph

p.s. andew lmk about the shifter, ill get the core at the next meet =)

The meet was very fun guys. Everything turned out great. Food was great and there was plenty of it. I was also surprised on how many of us showed up. We gave everyone else a run for their money with how many of us that showed up!

Anyway I had a great time and it was a blast meeting all of you!

I already cant wait for the next meet!

Edited by MoltoMario

we had 8 starions there at one time. i think that's a new record!

The meet was hella fun. im stoked because it revitalized my interest in these cars.

good meeting yall. my girl got some pics but don't have the camera cable right now.

- clay (black / satin black SQ with white wheels)

p.s. keep your hoods down.

Edited by patra_is_here

we had 8 starions there at one time. i think that's a new record!

The meet was hella fun. im stoked because it revitalized my interest in these cars.

good meeting yall. my girl got some pics but don't have the camera cable right now.

- clay (black / satin black SQ with white wheels)

p.s. keep your hoods down.

8 1/2 with all the crap in my truck! haha. definitely motivated to get my car moving. thanks guys!