NorCal big BBQ/Meet!!! July 18! treasure island

SFBMX88

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have at least 4 including me saying that we will be going.

im having problems with my car too.. so depending on what i find out with it it may go or it may not go with me. but i still want to go.

Daniel

Alright, so one of the guys at firstgencelica said the BBQ part of the meet may not happen. I would bring your own food if you go because there is NOTHING to eat on the island. The closest place to eat would be in downtown SF.

i would bring drinks and food/snacks for yourself... not sure about the grill thing anymore.

we're making this into just a meet/hangout.

you guys know if there are restrooms or port-a-potties at that spot?

hope to meet you guys there!

Edited by SFBMX88

Alright, so one of the guys at firstgencelica said the BBQ part of the meet may not happen. I would bring your own food if you go because there is NOTHING to eat on the island. The closest place to eat would be in downtown SF.

can some one bring a bbq pit??? i was planing on bringing some steaks or something... if we are able to bbq our own stuff then i would need someone to bring one of those small pits, some charcoal, and i think ive got lighter fluid. then maybe someone els brings some drinks and chips or what not. i dont mined buying steaks or chicken or ribs or all three, and bringing them to cook up ourselves..

Daniel

can some one bring a bbq pit??? i was planing on bringing some steaks or something... if we are able to bbq our own stuff then i would need someone to bring one of those small pits, some charcoal, and i think ive got lighter fluid. then maybe someone els brings some drinks and chips or what not. i dont mined buying steaks or chicken or ribs or all three, and bringing them to cook up ourselves..

Daniel

Ill bring some charcoal and chips! I hope the weather is good!

hey guys, for those of you that havnt read my thread in the bs section.. some stuff came up and i will not be around for about a week and a half. and it turned out that the 18th will be part of that week and a half.. sucks man...i was gona cook up some dam good meat for you guys too..

i also put my car in the shop to help pin point the smoke upon start up problem..turns out that the piston rings are going bad as well.. so there goes all my money lol..

i spoke to Amado, and he said that he can do the bbqen. so if you guys can still bring the charcoal, grill, and what ever els that you guys would like cooked up and what not. that would be a big help for him :)..

sorry guys.. ill have to the next meet that we have.. :-/

Daniel

scratch that fellas...turns out a can go lol

just gota try and get a time frame on when my car will be done.

Daniel

hell yea we're still grillen! ill need someone to bring soda or beer if we are able to drink there. ill also need someone to bring paper plates and cups.

any meat you guys want?? beter make some requests now so i can save up for it.

Daniel

hell yea we're still grillen! ill need someone to bring soda or beer if we are able to drink there. ill also need someone to bring paper plates and cups.

any meat you guys want?? beter make some requests now so i can save up for it.

Daniel

Im sure Jason and I can bring some Sodas along with some Paper plates..

haha i would i was just working on it today.. i still need things fabricated, like mani, DP and new seats. gauges havent arrived. and still gotta do the intercooler. running low on the Cash.. lol.. im trying though

man.. that sucks.. i hope it all comes together for ya. if not then just hitch a ride over with one of the other fellas. didnt you say someone els was going to come up from Monterey?

Daniel