Conquest351

Conquest

• 4 weeks later...
Got a clutch from Brian.  Called him and ordered it, it came 3 days later.  It was for an 87 flywheel, so I got ahold of SPEC, and they had the right size at my door 3 days later.  Nice transaction, even with the mistake (I was in no hurry anyway).  Thanks.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 1 month later...

Great to deal with, took care of a shipping problem for me and got the clutch where it was supposed to be on time with no hastle.

I ordered the stage 3. Went in great looked great. Having a slight slip and grab problem. Conquest351 informed me that the stage 3 needs 300miles of breakin time so I'll update after that. Over all I am pleased with the product and it's sure not a slip like my stock clutch was. This occurs more at low rpm in 4-5 gear and punch it when the turbo spools up it slips just a little then grabs and GOOOOOOOOOOO. I need to work on my stop next after these upgrades to the go part of the car.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

:D

I ordered a clutch from him as well.  I couldn't call for some reason, so he contacted me.  He even called me after i inquired about the tracking, and told me it was on the truck in my city now.  It came about 30 minues later.  Great guy to work with!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

ordered a spec 3 and got over charged... bad service he charge me 351 when it should of been 331.. said that i had to pay for tax 37 bucks and shipping was 19bucks

I ended up paying 407 bucks.

with that price i could of gotten it done and 2nd day air  for the same price

Shopping Cart Contents (nothing is final until you submit your order)

item# item description unit price u/m qty cost adjust quantity here

SM493 SPEC Stage III Clutch Kit; High Clamp Pressure Plate w Race Disc $369.00  ea. 1  $369.00         change qty

then click

Continue to Shop

Refresh Display

Go to Checkout

Empty your Cart

Order Subtotal: $369.00 Shipping summary

Box 1: 17.00 lbs. Shipping: $39.77

Click here to change shipping options.

FLORIDA deliveries subject to $25.83 sales tax.

Shipping weight: 17.00

Orders will be confirmed via email.

UPS 2nd Day Air [77388] Shipping: $39.77

Grand Total: $408.77

1. If ordering by credit card using fax, fax your order to (727) 518-8722.

They know I needed it by friday and i wasnt going to pay another 80bucks added to 407 bucks  :(