Tim C.

Caliber308

I just purchased a cam, scheider valve springs, and lifters, from Tim C. It was a smooth transaction. He even called me with instructions for the shim install and start up. The parts were packaged as if a multi million dollar company were shipping them. So, If anyone is in the market for a camshaft upgrade you cant go wrong with Tim C.

Thanks again Tim,

CALIBER 308

• 1 month later...

I bought a cam from Tim C. a while back and I must agree that you can't go wrong with him.He even helped me out with the timing stuff when I knew nothing about it.Also the packaging was spectacular to,probably could have dropped it off a couple of stories and it still would be in good shape.And if that wasn't good enough he got it to me super fast.I don't think anyone will have anything negative to say about this guy,thanks alot Tim.

-Nick

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also did business with Tim. Great guy to do business with. He helped me pick the right cam for my application. He is an awesome member and business man in my mind. Tim, I think it's time to get some things patented so no one can steal... I know it may be a hard process, but worth it in the end... Thanks again for all your help, and I hope you're happy with your parts....

Glenn

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...