84 starion white flatty springfield mo

james_starks

looking to sell my starion good condition, minimal rust two or three spots on the fender. this winter i put a t3/t4 turbo on it, a maft 2.02, a 8 psi external wastegate, it has the valnez computer system in that works i dont know how acurate it is. nice brown lether interior original radio, sun or moon roof (can never remember what is the right one) it opens in the back or comes totally out. i will post pics later pm me if you need more info. im looking to get 2500-3000 but cash talks im starting school and my wife wont let me put more money into it. thanks call (417)288-9907 ask for brian

looking to sell my starion good condition, minimal rust two or three spots on the fender. this winter i put a t3/t4 turbo on it, a maft 2.02, a 8 psi external wastegate, it has the valnez computer system in that works i dont know how acurate it is. nice brown lether interior original radio, sun or moon roof (can never remember what is the right one) it opens in the back or comes totally out. i will post pics later pm me if you need more info. im looking to get 2500-3000 but cash talks im starting school and my wife wont let me put more money into it. thanks call (417)288-9907 ask for brian

That's a sun roof :P

Sounds good! I'm looking for a flatty myself, but that's too rich for my blood. Good luck w/ the sale!

If you dont sell it before you should bring it to the nationals in Branson on the 6th or some of us will be at Ozark Raceway on the 5th which is close to you. Nothing like 50+ potential buyers looking at it in person. But in the meantime Id recommend clocking that Maf away from the manifold. Heat Kills.

Phil