GP: MOOKEEH MK1 2.5" & 3" SS EXHAUST SYSTEMS

101PROPOSE

Great Deal, -- cost for:

I live in NJ zip 07932 and I have brought from you before, also Am a StarQuest member.

2.5" --- sus304 + ss muffler + s&h =

Total cost I'll send payment to PayPal

P.S. my wesite is www.starion.me if you want I can add your items on my site, seems like Iam getting a lot of traffic, I think you got the best items for the StarQuest cars

My # is 973-484-3049 Alex

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello 101, you said that is not b pipe you sent me. its certainly YOUR work. I told you i spent money trying to fix this piece of crap because of fitment issues the pipe had to be turned other wise it would drag. that is why you see that weld there other than that its all yours. I only have one question, what are you going to do to fix this.?! I am going to take this piece of junk off my car to post pics for everyone to see. I just knew this was going to happen i swear i had a gut feeling

hello 101, you said that is not b pipe you sent me. its certainly YOUR work. I told you i spent money trying to fix this piece of crap because of fitment issues the pipe had to be turned other wise it would drag. that is why you see that weld there other than that its all yours. I only have one question, what are you going to do to fix this.?! I am going to take this piece of junk off my car to post pics for everyone to see. I just knew this was going to happen i swear i had a gut feeling

OMG, holy C#%P Lionbull!! That is extremely low, mine is nowhere that bad, but the tailsection is still wayyy lower than it should be with no other recourse for me other than cutting and rewelding, or re-mandrel bending it...101, mine DOES look like that when it passes under the rear diff cradle in the pics above, and you think that's OK??

Zack

OMG, holy C#%P Lionbull!! That is extremely low, mine is nowhere that bad, but the tailsection is still wayyy lower than it should be with no other recourse for me other than cutting and rewelding, or re-mandrel bending it...101, mine DOES look like that when it passes under the rear diff cradle in the pics above, and you think that's OK??

Zack

Zack,

the one i just installed is same 2.5" ss409 exhaust system as the one you purchased. if yours does not look like the one you see in the pictures, we will gladly take a look at it and give you an exchange if it is defective. please send the tail section to us.

thanks,

Great Deal, -- cost for:

I live in NJ zip 07932 and I have brought from you before, also Am a StarQuest member.

2.5" --- sus304 + ss muffler + s&h =

Total cost I'll send payment to PayPal

P.S. my wesite is www.starion.me if you want I can add your items on my site, seems like Iam getting a lot of traffic, I think you got the best items for the StarQuest cars

My # is 973-484-3049 Alex

hello Lionking,

thanks for your interest. unfortunately, GP for exhaust systems is closed now. now we have them on ebay for sale. please check ebay item number 370236487795 & 380148075486

thanks,

No, once again it is NOT our work nor our pipe. It is your piece of crap work or whoever you paid to do such a professional fabrication work.

You never had any fitting issues with the system we sent you.

You never even tried to fit the pipes the way we sent you.

You did not have to modify the pipes because you were having fitting problems. You chopped off our perfectly fine fitting system, hoping to make it fit right on your T4 turbo with your custom exhaust manifold.

you were planning to do this from the start. Not true? we do have the copy of the emails to prove it. read below.

We do stand behind the products we sell. whenever customers contact us with problems, we always help them with postive attitude trying to resolve the matters for customer satisfaction, mostly in favor for the customers even if it is at our loss.

this case was no exception, we were trying to be fair and our best to help you with this matter by installing a system to check the fitment and taking pictures showing no issues and even more pictures as you requested but enough is enough. you made us look bad by telling lies.

we have tried enough and we think it is waste of our time trying to help lying dishonest customer.

thanks,

by the way, recently closed strut GP and AEM GP will be my last GP here in this forum. as soon as everything is taken care of, i will be leaving the company as well. remaining deposits for the torque tube GP will be refunded within next few weeks. to help us process the refunds fast, please email us your paypal addresses to our email. --> 101propose@verizon.net

i had some troubles with members here but it was pleasure and fun making parts for starion with many help from members.

thanks,

M.

his turbo setup --- copied and pasted from the link his sent to us in his email

http://mysite.verizon.net/101propose/gp/dsc01854k.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/101propose/gp/dsc01858i.jpg

May 16, 2009 01:18:50

AM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com

wrote:

hello there 101. I am Lionbull on the starquestclub. I have a custom exhaust manifold set up and as a result my turbo is bottom mounted. http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=89893&st=0&start=0 I was wondering if you could provide me with the whole exhaust + carbon fiber muffle + flex section but minus the down pipe piping in the GP for a slight discount? I have the funds ready. Please let me know if you can accomodate. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for starting this GP and keep up the great work.

--- On Mon,

5/18/09, 101propose@verizon.net

<101propose@verizon.net>

wrote:

<101propose@verizon.net>

Subject: Re: 3 inch exhaust in 304 SS

To: auguste_michael@yahoo.com

Date: Monday,

May 18, 2009, 6:18 PM

hello Lionbull,

sure, i can make a package for you like that. so you want everthing less downpipe with flex section by itself?

if so, how about total less $70.00 for this package?

let me know.

thanks,

May 19, 2009 01:20:14 AM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com

wrote:

I asked a buddy of mine and he suggested that I take the complete exhaust then have my welder fabricate the down pipe for my particular set up, using your down pipe as a starting point. I dont want this to be a waste of good material. I am open to your suggessions as well. I can send more pics by tomorrow as well as my wide band type. BTW I run a T4 so I would need a 3in vband for the DP. If I send say 300.00 bucks would it help to get my order before the others?

Thanks for the reply

--- On Tue, 5/19/09, 101propose@verizon.net

101propose@verizon.net

wrote:

<101propose@verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Re: 3 inch exhaust in 304 SS

Date: Tuesday, May

19, 2009, 4:07 PM

hello,

well..it is really hard to "guess" and tell you that "this" "that" will work... it took us 5-6 different tries to get the final set system to fit correctly.

how fast do you need your set up?

we have a full system without dp w/flex in stock.

let me know

thanks,

May 21, 2009 05:40:08

AM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com

wrote:

I need it by the first or second week in june if at all possible. I have sent 300 dollars to the po box addy you provided. I will send you some pics as soon as i can. I forgot my camera today other wise you would be viewing them now sorry. Let me know when to send the rest to get it by the date I want hopefully.

--- On Thu, 5/21/09, 101propose@verizon.net

<101propose@verizon.net>

wrote:

<101propose@verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Re: Re: 3 inch exhaust in 304 SS

Date: Thursday, May 21,

2009, 2:51 PM

hello,

well...like i said, i have a full exhaust without the dp. if this is what you

need, i can ship to you right away.

let me know

thanks,

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, 101propose@verizon.net

<101propose@verizon.net>

wrote:

<101propose@verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 inch exhaust in 304 SS

Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 2:23 PM

okay,

thanks,101

May 21, 2009 07:58:46 PM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com

wrote:

I choose the full exhaust with the DP and matching SS muffler. Please put a wide

band bung on the down pipe.

Thanks

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, 101propose@verizon.net

<101propose@verizon.net>

wrote:

<101propose@verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 inch exhaust in 304 SS

Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 2:23 PM

okay,

thanks,

May 28, 2009 02:57:03 PM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com

wrote:

hello 101, please confirm if you have received the initial

payment of 300 dollar money order?

Thanks

--- On Fri, 5/29/09, 101propose@verizon.net

<101propose@verizon.net>

wrote:

<101propose@verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 inch exhaust in 304 SS

Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 12:40

PM

hello,

i think it was tuesday 5-26-09 when i last checked the

po box. i will check again today and let you know.

thanks,

May 31, 2009 03:14:39 PM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com

wrote:

anything yet?

--- On Mon, 6/1/09, 101propose@verizon.net

<101propose@verizon.net>

wrote:

<101propose@verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 inch exhaust in 304 SS

Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 3:39 PM

got it last sat.

i will update the order list asap.

thanks,

Jun 1, 2009 08:11:34 PM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com

wrote:

Very good. what is my new balance and do you

have

an

ETA on

shipping?

--- On Mon, 6/1/09, 101propose@verizon.net

<101propose@verizon.net>

wrote:

<101propose@verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 inch

exhaust in

304 SS

Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:16 PM

i will check your balance asap and let you

know and will post ETA in the forum for you and

other members as well asap.

thanks,

Jun 6, 2009 11:12:09 PM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com

wrote:

anyword in this yet? FYI the DP should be in

vband.Thanks

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, 101propose@verizon.net

<101propose@verizon.net>

wrote:

<101propose@verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 inch

exhaust in 304 SS

Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 1:05 PM

ETD is 6-15-09

sorry i do not offer Vband flanges. only option

i offer with DP is one without the upper

flange.

let me know

thanks,

Jun 11, 2009 03:56:41 AM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com

wrote:

Hey 101, would it be possible to send me the 2 u bends

for the down pipe and flex section with the rest of the exhaust

+ muffler instead the stock dp which i won't be using

anyway. It will save me the trouble of modding the

stock DP you send me. Also, will you be able to send this out before

the rest of the brood get's theirs. I am asking because

you have told me before I could get the exhaust right away

without the DP. If what I have asked is possible, let me

know the new balance ASAP so I can quickly send payment. I

need this like yesterday. Thank you in advance

--- On Fri, 6/12/09, 101propose@verizon.net

<101propose@verizon.net>

wrote:

<101propose@verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 inch

exhaust in 304 SS

Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 4:14 PM

hello,

sorry i do not have u bend pipes. if you want, i can

ship out everything less downpipe right away.

let me know

Jun 13, 2009 06:22:53 AM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com

wrote:

o.k no problem. Please put a wideband and regular o2 bung

on there for me. is it possible to ship mine with the first

batch that goes out? please let me know asap and also the

new balance. thanks

--- On Mon, 6/15/09, 101propose@verizon.net <101propose@verizon.net> wrote:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 inch exhaust in 304 SS

Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 3:46 PM

okay,

i will ship out as soon as i receive them.

thanks,

Jul 2, 2009 02:53:45 AM, auguste_michael@yahoo.com wrote:

good evening 101, whats the deal on the exhaust. did you get them yet? when will you be shipping?

Holy crap that was confusing. Lionbull I'm sorry you dont have a leg to stand on, whoever welded that monstrocity together is the one you should be complaining to not 101. You took his system with the sole intension of modifying it, its not his fault your welder didnt know what he was doing. Its nor rocket science to get an exhaust under these things.

LOL, I knew it had to be something like that! 101, your the best supplier for aftermarket we have here. Just because one person tried to rip you guys off doesnt mean the rest of us are like that. Thanks for all the great products and deals you've given us.

BC_99

It only takes a few bad eggs to spoil it for the rest of us. I would have almost expected this type of behavior to come from a newb rather than a member dating back to 2003.

As previously stated, you're the best supplier of parts StarQuest owners have had the pleasure of doing business with. Keep up the great work and stick around for awhile longer!

Dan

by the way, recently closed strut GP and AEM GP will be my last GP here in this forum. as soon as everything is taken care of, i will be leaving the company as well. remaining deposits for the torque tube GP will be refunded within next few weeks. to help us process the refunds fast, please email us your paypal addresses to our email. --> 101propose@verizon.net

i had some troubles with members here but it was pleasure and fun making parts for starion with many help from members.

thanks,

M.

Dang it...why do some guys have to ruin everything for everyone else....101 has been a standup guy from the start with me and to lose his parts is a loss to the whole starquest community.....

We as a community need to call out these people and defend our vendors...

Wow, kind of sucks when the person you are trying to rip off saves all your emails.

This is really a shame. Regardless of what each member felt about Mookehs products, the guy was out there and had repeatedly introduced new products we all wanted. He listened to us when it came to our feedback, and when it came to what products we wanted next. But most of all, he stood behind them. Sometimes going well above and beyond where any other vendor would have gone. Plus if a product of his wasn't up to par he wouldn't sell it anymore, unlike some of our past vendors. I for one hate to see him go, especially over something like this.

thats simply ridiculous!

first off, lionbull...u practically hounded a vendor, and tried to lowball a product that WAS ALREADY A GP, who does that? i can understand swindling shipping in a GP, but not price. Then tried to get ahead of the crowd for delivery! u should be BANNED for...just being u. haha

i hope 101 does stay, because even if he leaves the company he works for, and by shear luck of god the products are still available...the GP's and customer support wont be the same.

top notch vendor in my book.

lionbull, i hope you choke on that exhaust.

Zack,

the one i just installed is same 2.5" ss409 exhaust system as the one you purchased. if yours does not look like the one you see in the pictures, we will gladly take a look at it and give you an exchange if it is defective. please send the tail section to us.

thanks,

Ok, you're not understanding me...My tailsecion DOES look like the one in your pics, I'm simply saying that it is too low (should have been 2in. higher) Sending it to you is not an option, because the whole system is on the car, and I use it everyday. I can't have the car off the road even for a day, I'm working on a new apartment and moving at the same time. I have no problem with the rest of the exhaust, I have a stock exhaust manifold and a 14G turbo, so there's no fitment issues there.

Lionbull: I had no idea you weren't using a stock-type mani and turbo.

Of course that B-pipe won't fit correctly, DUH!!! Instead of chopping up the b-pipe, you should have left it alone and shortened/modified the downpipe. And NOT blame 101 :wacko: it has nothing to do with his workmanship.

I can't believe this is happening.......

You and me have completely different issues

Zack K.

I have bought several things from MK1. The last item was his header. I see that in his replies he is fond of using past communications and photographs.

I too have photos of his manifold, and his replies to my attempts to resolve the situation. Strangely enough, his replies, (if you can get any reply at all from his perpetually full inbox), are different than the "we stand behind our work" replies I am reading in this post. Vastly different. The replies I recieved are more in keeping with "I am verrry sorry, now go F*** yourself".

Perhaps I altered the header as well. Strange days indeed.

I have bought several things from MK1. The last item was his header. I see that in his replies he is fond of using past communications and photographs.

I too have photos of his manifold, and his replies to my attempts to resolve the situation. Strangely enough, his replies, (if you can get any reply at all from his perpetually full inbox), are different than the "we stand behind our work" replies I am reading in this post. Vastly different. The replies I recieved are more in keeping with "I am verrry sorry, now go F*** yourself".

Perhaps I altered the header as well. Strange days indeed.

Jody,

so i treated you differently than other members and never tried to resolve this matter with you, huh?

my post in the forum and you doulbe checking it with me through pm wasnt enough for you?

did you expect me to send you pms everyday, checking with you whether you like the manifold or not and warning you that you have 2 month left, 1 month left, 10days left to return the manifold....???

101 -- sorry we are having some cracking issues with the manifold. any members who purchased the manifold from the GP can return it for a full refund or you have 6 months to try it and return it if you are not happy with it. no questions asked.

Jody -- what is the latest day i can return this?

101 -- please check my post. you have 6 months from the date i posted.

all members who returned the manifolds got their refunds and i did not asked them a single question as i stated in the forum.

thanks for making me look bad again.

here is the copy of our last PM regarding the header.

http://members.verizon.net/101propose/gp/JODY1.JPG

Jody,

so i treated you differently than other members and never tried to resolve this matter with you, huh?

my post in the forum and you doulbe checking it with me through pm wasnt enough for you?

did you expect me to send you pms everyday, checking with you whether you like the manifold or not and warning you that you have 2 month left, 1 month left, 10days left to return the manifold....???

101 -- sorry we are having some cracking issues with the manifold. any members who purchased the manifold from the GP can return it for a full refund or you have 6 months to try it and return it if you are not happy with it. no questions asked.

Jody -- what is the latest day i can return this?

101 -- please check my post. you have 6 months from the date i posted.

all members who returned the manifolds got their refunds and i did not asked them a single question as i stated in the forum.

thanks for making me look bad again.

here is the copy of our last PM regarding the header.

http://members.verizon.net/101propose/gp/JODY1.JPG

MK1, Thank you for your response.

1. I appreciate your acknowledgement that we were communicating through pm's.

2. I appreciate your acknowledgement that the header you sent me, in exchange for my money, was defective.

I apologize for the impression that I have left upon you in regards to making you look bad. It was, most certainly, not my intention.

If it is my burden as a starquest owner, to be treated in this fashion, and to bear this burden quietly, one could suppose that I have fallen short.

I truly wish that you would correct this mistake, continue serving the starquest community, and perhaps we could exchange more of my money for more of your goods.

Thanks, Jody

Some of you are talking crap about what you don't know about. Ofcourse, all the modding had to be done to the DP(shortened/lengthened etc). The b-pipe should not have had to be touched, I TOTALLY AGREE, BUT it had to because as it came up to meet the DP it turned towards the side of the block. All i am saying is if it were correct in the first place, I would not have to touch it. Not sure why you all think this this not possible(the CHINESE weld better than anybody I guess). After all the general concensus around here is that for aftermarket stuff it can't ever be perfect right? even though we all have the same car right? The rear clamp does not even fasten, if you wanted to you could pull my muffler right off, Also the middle hanger with the rods welded to it is not welded/bent properly, so with that I guess, its up to those who got a bad one to fix it ourselves huh. You think this is OK huh? Not so

101, I came on very strong and for that I apologize. I would not lie to you because you don't deserve it. I hear smack about you leaving but we all know I alone can't stop your show. That would have to be a group effort.

For the rest of you smack talkers you are all full of it and you know it so SHUT your mouths and stay in your child's place. That was the testimony of my heart.

Some of you are talking crap about what you don't know about. Ofcourse, all the modding had to be done to the DP(shortened/lengthened etc). The b-pipe should not have had to be touched, I TOTALLY AGREE, BUT it had to because as it came up to meet the DP it turned towards the side of the block. All i am saying is if it were correct in the first place, I would not have to touch it. Not sure why you all think this this not possible(the CHINESE weld better than anybody I guess). After all the general concensus around here is that for aftermarket stuff it can't ever be perfect right? even though we all have the same car right? The rear clamp does not even fasten, if you wanted to you could pull my muffler right off, Also the middle hanger with the rods welded to it is not welded/bent properly, so with that I guess, its up to those who got a bad one to fix it ourselves huh. You think this is OK huh? Not so

101, I came on very strong and for that I apologize. I would not lie to you because you don't deserve it. I hear smack about you leaving but we all know I alone can't stop your show. That would have to be a group effort.

For the rest of you smack talkers you are all full of it and you know it so SHUT your mouths and stay in your child's place. That was the testimony of my heart.

If there was a problem you should have worked it out with him before you touched the product. I'm sure he would have. No place warrants altered merchandise. Besides, I would be more worried about the rusty frame sections than the exhaust on your car.

yeah perhaps it was not the right move to try to fix it. i altered a section of the product not the whole thing. The whole thing did not work is why I got heated. Not even the hanger and rear clamp worked. would you be happy?

Too bad you didn't try it before you modified it, then maybe you would have some recourse. Seeing how you have a custom manifold, should have went to an exhaust shop and had a custom exhaust made.

Just my two cents..........

I'm old school here. I don't say too much but the facts. An apology to 101 is definitely in order. 101propose is a hardworking man trying to meet the demands of other people with different types of cars other than starquest. But he obviously has a love for the starquest because he has one himself. We are not the only car club he deals with and also has deadline to meet for them as well. Cut him some slack. Yes his mail box is always full. But I have always been able to reach him without a problem. He has always responded quickly. Some of you just have to do your home work and figure it out (Read between the lines). Anyway for the great guys and gals on here who have spoken up for 101propose? I say, pat yourself on the back for standing up for what is the right thing to do. These days it is rare to find that in people. Everyone is becoming selfish. 101propose (should know) that (we know) he is a standup guy that does listens. The key word is (LISTENS) and does honest work and stands behind them the best way he can. Keep in mind no one is perfect??? If we were we would build our own damn parts!!!. 101 is a valued member to this club. 101propose I don’t care what the other people thinks about you? You are alright in my books. Thanks and keep up the good work. Please except my apology in place of the one’s who have issue with you. You have personally brought my dreams of my restoration back to life and for that I’m grateful to you. Again as mentioned stick around my friend.