GP: MOOKEEH MK1 2.5" & 3" SS EXHAUST SYSTEMS

101PROPOSE

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just paypal'd you $100 for one 3" SUS 304 exhaust system with matching stainless steel muffler. As indicated in the paypal message, please weld both an OEM style O2 sensor bung and Wideband O2 sensor bung in the appropriate locations... stock location for Narrowband O2 sensor and 30" to 36" from turbo at approx 10-degree angle for Wideband O2 sensor.

Also, please verify that the Wideband sensor would have zero fitment issues when the complete system is installed on a StarQuest.

Thanks!

Dan

101... sorry for a day late... any chance i could get in on the 2.5" sus304, wideband bung, bung for the bosch o2(stock replacement), no muffler?

i had to wait till i had the funds in my account to speak up, i apologize.

ill paypal the $100 as soon as you confirm

Can I still get in on this? If so I would like a 3" Sus 409 with the wideband bung and the stock O2 sensor bung. I would also get the SS muffler. I can paypal deposit upon confirmation. Thanks.

1989Quest,

yes, i am still taking the deposit.

thanks,

Can you please add the WB Bung on my exhaust. I plan on using the O2 Sensor in the AEM Wideband kit in your other GP.

When will you need the rest of the payment. Also shipping to 94589

thanks,

Edwin

Edwin,

yes i will add the o2 sensor bung for you and get you the shipping and the total balance after i receive the shipment.

thanks,

101... sorry for a day late... any chance i could get in on the 2.5" sus304, wideband bung, bung for the bosch o2(stock replacement), no muffler?

i had to wait till i had the funds in my account to speak up, i apologize.

ill paypal the $100 as soon as you confirm

89PalermoSHP,

no problem. i am still taking deposits.

2.5" sus304/wideband bung/stock o2 sensor bung/no muffler

thanks,

I just paypal'd you $100 for one 3" SUS 304 exhaust system with matching stainless steel muffler. As indicated in the paypal message, please weld both an OEM style O2 sensor bung and Wideband O2 sensor bung in the appropriate locations... stock location for Narrowband O2 sensor and 30" to 36" from turbo at approx 10-degree angle for Wideband O2 sensor.

Also, please verify that the Wideband sensor would have zero fitment issues when the complete system is installed on a StarQuest.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan,

deposit received and added you to the list.

stock o2 sensor bung/widband o2 sensor bung

will discuss the best wideband o2 sensor location on the pipe with members.

thanks,

101 Paypal Sent

I'll take a 2.5 SU409 W/O Muffler Add Wideband Bung.

I wanted to purchase two But my $$ tightened up. Figures. Same thing happened last GP.

L4S

Livers4speed,

deposit received and added you to the list

2.5" sus409/no muffler/wideband bung

thanks,

I assume we would pay this tommorrow since the GP ends today? id like to pay and get my exhaust asap :)

dem0ntsi,

yes, the GP closed yesterday.

the original ETD(estimated departure date) was 5-27-09 but it has been delayed a little due to a few addtions and revisions.

the new ETD is 6-10-09 and will extend the GP one more time.

sorry for the delay. if you can't wait that long, let me know.

thanks,

on my order i dont need a muffler if you would change that i would be greatful thank you can i get both of the bungs in mine i dont have the wide band yet but i will be going to it and i would like it to be placed right so that i dont have to pull the exhaust off and weld one on at a later date. and how much will shipping be to 74120

black86tsi,

corrected your order and will discuss the best location for the wideband o2 sensor bung on the B-pipe with members.

and get you the total balance with the shipping once i receive the shipment.

thanks,

in my opinion, i think its best if we get the bungs for the stock o2 sensor on the downpipe and another one on the B-pipe for the wideband o2 sensor.

i will include a plug for these bungs. you can plug the wideband o2 sensor bung if not using it or plug the stock o2 sensor bung if you are using wideband o2 sensor.

as for the location of the wideband o2 sensor bung on the B-pipe, i assume everyone is okay with 30" away from the top dp flange. and still deciding exact angle/location on the pipe.

please check the picture below and let me know where on the pipe you want the bung from 10 to 180 degrees.

also, due to a few addtions and revisions to the original exhaust system design, ETD(estimated time of departure) has been delayed a little so i am extending the dead line for this GP to 6-10-09.

thanks,

http://www.101propose.com/gp/o2bung1.jpg

http://www.101propose.com/gp/o2bung2.jpg

http://www.101propose.com/gp/o2bung3.jpg

http://www.101propose.com/gp/02bungonbpipe1.jpg

It's real easy to say, 'Yeah, put it right there'. BUT do we know where there is?

Let me clarify. Is there going to be an interference with body or transmission at that point in the exhaust. I'm sure 101 will be installing the prototype exhaust and checking clearance before we commit to the angle. I'd hate for some road debris to destroy our sensors either.

Just my thoughts.

L4S

PS I want both bungs on my exhaust. I may upgrade to the Shiny One B4 the next deadline.

" i will include a plug for these bungs. you can plug the wideband o2 sensor bung if not using it or plug the stock o2 sensor bung if you are using wideband o2 sensor. "

Am I correct in saying that all systems will come with both sensor bungs?

Tks,

Jms

Edited by Jms

hey 101,

could you please put a wideband bung on my order also? i didnt see whether all systems came with it or not, but figured i should make sure you add it in.

Thanks!

Steve