Aluminum Radiators

jolyrgr

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JR,

I just wanna make sure you have me down for a radiator with the fan. I saw you put slydogg down as rad w/fan in the first post, make mine the same if you can.

Thanks,

-Dale

I did not, but I will update now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Left a message at the shop today with the counter girl. Apparently they had a couple of employees in a auto accident and that has thrown the shop WAY behind. I am expecting a call from the owner tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay, this is very uncharacteristic of them. I will get a solid ship date for everyone.

JR

Edited by jolyrgr

JR is very good at keeping his promises.

I also have one of these Rads.

I was not questioning anything but some info. Im aware he is a stand up guy as he has been around here for the same decade as me.

Dont always assume someone is calling someone out just because they ask for an update.

Monty

I just got off the phone with the shop,the radiators will be done next Friday. I should be able to start shipping as early as Monday. I will try to get evereyone an email tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience,

JR

I just got off the phone with the shop,the radiators will be done next Friday. I should be able to start shipping as early as Monday. I will try to get evereyone an email tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience,

JR

Sounds good. Lemme know what my balance is with shipping and I'll shuffle my moneys around and get it over to you ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update. I REALLY apologize for the length of time this has drug on. I picked up the radiators for the test fitting before packing up for shipping, and I noticed a minor issue. It is a simple fix and the radiators have been returned to the shop to remedy the issue. I hope to have them back in my possession Tuesday or Wednesday. I will have totals sent out this week. If this creates a major issue with anyone, PM me and I will see what I can to do help out.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience this creates, but I would rather have a delay than a bad part shipped out.

JR