• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am sending my mailing address as I see you need my address to send $20.00 refund for the polyurethane bushings that did not get manufactured.

34. Wizard -------------- $20 money order -- $20 money order will be sent. pls email us your address

Can't understand why I would have to resend it to you cause I sent you the money order and the place to send it to already. How would you have sent me the parts after I paid the difference I still owed you if this order would have went through?? Plus I tried several times to send you PM's but it always says " This member cannot receive any messages now" Plus there is no phone# to contact you at?? I don't like puttin my stuff out here like this in the open but seems the only way to "hopefully" get my money back cause ain't no other way to get hold of you.

Also, been over a month since I posted for a refund and did not receive any PM from you to try and contat me. See below.

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:27 AM

I'll take my refund of $20.00 Send me a PM and I will shoot you my address to send it to if you don't have it anymore.

Thanks,

Wizard

Wellsville, PA.

Send to;

David L. Stokes

300 Main St. Apt# 300 B

Wellsville, PA. 17365

Thanks,

Wizard

Edited by Wizard

Thanks Dan, but it looks like the refund is on the way as you see below. Looks like he seen the message yesterday. Will wait and see. Will keep the e-mail though.

GP cancelled

order list 12-18-09

34. Wizard -------------- $20 money order -- $20 refund money order sent

Thanks.

Wizard

Edited by Wizard