There she sits......

jlcctsi

man seeing the car parked behind it that is getting driven no wonder you miss the quest....lol.

but seriously i feel your pain, i am in ohio just south of you and we are under about 4 feet of snow right now too. thankfully my quest is at the shop inside a heated garage cause i am in the middle of redoing the bodywork.

Fanta stresses out about friving at all.....not just the Quest.

He is an illegal.....and he's also driving illegally.

Double whammy........well, he's also guilty of being a bit of a douche......so make it triple whammy. :) :D

Turborusty

Edited by Turborusty

cyberquest,

maybe thats why i miss my quest so bad....82 granader 200 c.i.,a whole whopping 78 horsres i think.

Come on spring... Granader will get a v-8 swap this year tho. :hmm3grin2orange:

Turborusty,

you know what they say.... three strikes your OUT.. j/k

jeff

Man this time of the year I'm lucky to be down here in texas. I can drive basically any time I want.

LOL yep, sunny and mid 50s today in Good Ole NC. You guys do know that the borders to your states arent closed, right?

BC_99

LOL yep, sunny and mid 50s today in Good Ole NC. You guys do know that the borders to your states arent closed, right?

BC_99

ya i know but it just makes you look foward to the nice weather.......then again if this job dont pan out right i might have to go somewhere to make aliving. I'll see what happens

jeff