Aluminum upper IC pipe

Strickdawg

LOL...wow....I wonder how much $ 101 lost on that deal. Stood behind it 100%....I was having trouble with a fpr I bought from him....i returned it...refunded no questions asked....CUSTOMER SERVICE.......101 best vender for us.....

Mookeeh has been great in his customer service. The only thing I might add is that his AHP (when last looked at) had a design flaw in the assembly. It had a good possibility of creating intake turbulence.

If I remember right, the *DM issue was not directly over the specific part issue, it was a matter of misrepresentation of the bulk of parts that were advertized/sold. As far as the specific part, there are pics of the tear down by another member here. They speak for themselves.

JR

• 2 weeks later...
So is there not anyone that can tell me where they sell the aluminum upper IC pipe?
The aluminium *DM version hasnt been available for that long to be many used ones on the market,if i remember right i paid $90 something for mine,its a nice piece.