Ran into a White Quest in Phx

soulja620

I dont even know if this guy is on the boards...

But i was at firebird raceway in phx, and i see a white Quest pull in and park.. Looked flawless, polished stock wheels, stock intercooler, gauges, turbo timer(all I could see visually)

So i immediately bombarded (sp?) him, cuz I havent seen another starquest in months...

I introduce myself blah, blah, blah he Did too.. Said his name was "Droop" and he was an koo black dude.. didnt mention anything bout sqc

Long story short, I asked what he had (he didnt show me) And he said he had a 2.9 g54b, and it was the only one ever made..?

Said it was Tbi still, 20g turbo, and a maf-t... claimed 12.6's, and dyno'd i think he said 330ish hp...

I was thinkin Bs cuz i thought chrisviper was the only tbi pushing that kinda power and it was with another inj...

But he mentioned working or doin something with Kelly (*DM) so I dunno...???

Did you tell him to check out the site?

Ive seen an crapload of starquests here in az..

Saw a black MPI car running down bell road and 51ave without a hood...damm that thing was quick

seen a pair of starions at the drift spot..but those guys are my frends...Told em about the site and they never logged on.

i think he did mention some bout it bein stroked.. he also mentioned somethin bout the eip blue 10sec quest...?? maybe he tied in somehow.. he obviously knew somethin bout starquests

It's possible, but by the sounds of it, it seems like he bought the car already modded and either the seller told a bunch of BS or he made it up. I've ran into someone just like that. I had to kindly correct the guy, much to his disappointment, till I told him to not be so down, you actually have a very beautiful example of these cars, and I loved it. I really did ( it was a red one ).

Regardless, meeting a new owner, whether they're a chump or not, it always cool in my books :character0028: