2009 StarQuest Nationals!

UlrichWolf

Im thinking that me and my wife will make this one. It will either be my black 87, the 94 caprice (ls1 :) ) or the 90 f150.

I have never been to Branson and only live a couple hundred miles away :)

Anyway sounds fun, I will keep you updated as the time draws nearer, but as of now at least count us in.

Cheers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bee Gees will be there! :woot:

Colin B)

Don't you mean Bee Gee? There's only one left, the other two are :rip:

Well a 1600 mile trip is farther than I have ever taken the quest. 24 hours to get there. But I just fixed the cruise control. If I can fix a few things like my nearly worn out 12a I would like to go. I would feel safer convoying with some other people.

Seeing as how I am trying to work the whole marriage thing out I guess I will have to bring her along for the ride. Count me in as of right now but with me being questless it kinda takes some of the fun away...I will let you know as time and marriage progresses

Lemme know your expected route and I'll try to look up something more on the way.

No expected route for me, im gonna do things the way i always do things, head in the general direction i need to go until i get somewhere i need to be...also ill have GPS if i get lost. Basically im gonna stick to highways as much as possible, starting with US 131 onto I-94/I-80 going right by hammond. Maybe we should make an official thread about this in the meet planner

Don't you mean Bee Gee? There's only one left, the other two are :rip:

Well a 1600 mile trip is farther than I have ever taken the quest. 24 hours to get there. But I just fixed the cruise control. If I can fix a few things like my nearly worn out 12a I would like to go. I would feel safer convoying with some other people.

The two Bee gees are still staying alive,we gave up the touring and well the groin areas aint quite up to the high notes anymore,so we now devote or time to sq's,you can convoy with me if you dont mind the high pitched sing a longs?. :hmm3grin2orange:

perhaps I got bad info. I heard only one was still alive. Yes some may think it's sad but I do have Bee Gees albums. I guess I have nightfever. I'ld better get a cd player and a cb radio in my car too. I call rubber duck as my handle.

perhaps I got bad info. I heard only one was still alive. Yes some may think it's sad but I do have Bee Gees albums. I guess I have nightfever. I'ld better get a cd player and a cb radio in my car too. I call rubber duck as my handle.

Unless the Bee Gees plan on going on tour or coming out with new material does it really matter if they are alive or not?

But I digress, for me it's a question between PF or Nationals?

PF = 703 miles

Nationals = 1364 miles

Nationals are in early June - Quest will be ready but will have to push a little.

PF is normally early July - Quest will be ready.

I've been to PF before but was stuck under the hood of the motor home most of the time so I didn't really get to hang out much.

I've never been further west than Ohio.

Decisions Decisions

Kroozer,

Man, you don't want to miss this. I assure you, this will be quite a good meet. I'm personally looking forward to meeting some old freinds, and meeting some new ones, not to mention the goodies we got in mind.

Besides.....you've been to PF....come see what Nationals is like. Both are great meets, experience them both!

Tim

Well, to answer your question fairly, anybody I haven't met I consider new.

So, short answer, hopefully a lot, and I don't know how many. You'll find that in person, that Questers are very likable folk. I honestly can't recall meeting anyone in person that I didn't like.

Tim

I guess I need to start an "in" list, huh?

I also need to post the instructions for reserving rooms, since we have a 1-800 number to call.....but I left those at home. I'll post them at lunchtime.

Tim

Edited by UlrichWolf

Problem! Im not 21, last time i tried to get a hotel room i had to put 300 down on it. Am i going to be able to get a hotel room? Im gonna have to sleep in my car arent i....

Sorry about that, Szester.....

I don't foresee a problem if you reserve with your credit or Visa/Mastercard debit card. To be safe, please call Veronica at the hotel, and discuss with her. She's very nice, and very accomodating, I'll bet she can work it out.

Tim

Sorry about that, Szester.....

I don't foresee a problem if you reserve with your credit or Visa/Mastercard debit card. To be safe, please call Veronica at the hotel, and discuss with her. She's very nice, and very accomodating, I'll bet she can work it out.

Tim

Alright, im going to call today. But if i cant get a room maybe someone can vouch for me?

To be honest I used my rewards to reserve a room at the Holiday Inn Express down the street for those days. I figure its free so why not? I'm just not sure I can make it yet. Don't know about the CBRII car yet. It has an issue that I may need to replace the head to fix. Should have it done by then, but we'll see!