BEER PONG!!

Komeuppance

Cheers to that. I took 2nd in a tourney sponsored by the radio station a few months back at a local bar. Only 2nd time I played. Hella fun. Won at quarters too.

Do you regret going out? One thing is, you'll prob. not forget it soon, but if you slept, you'd never have known. Party on.

Dam, too nice to be in here....time to go out & catch some sun.

LOL... I type surpisingly well when I'm hammered, you can't see how long it takes me though. I could pass out, or just stop in the middle of a sentence and space out, and eventually snap back into what I was doing. Many many many posts on our local forum is the proof. I did have to jump out of a moving car, instead of asking the driver to stop LOL...

I was still a bit tipsy when I woke up a few hours later for a 10 hour shift at work.

-Robert

LOL... I type surpisingly well when I'm hammered, you can't see how long it takes me though. I could pass out, or just stop in the middle of a sentence and space out, and eventually snap back into what I was doing. Many many many posts on our local forum is the proof. I did have to jump out of a moving car, instead of asking the driver to stop LOL...

I was still a bit tipsy when I woke up a few hours later for a 10 hour shift at work.

-Robert

Good thing you never pass out in the middle of typing at a starquest meet @ JAinsworth ( ask starion76 what happened to him LOL )

Good thing you never pass out in the middle of typing at a starquest meet @ JAinsworth ( ask starion76 what happened to him LOL )

Ha... I still remember the pic of Jimmy, sleeping in his chair, holding a beer.

-Robert

I owned by the way, and I'm also hammered.

Dude you're too old for that. I worked at 9am the morning after my 21st birthday, and it was almost unbearable. I'll give you three guess why I remember that insignificant fact 12 years later. You guessed it. I went home with a stripper at 4 am and took her to her car 4 hours later on my way to work. We didn't sleep a wink.

Man, just got in myself...note the time this is entered. Bounced around the strip in Cape Coral, helleva time, cashed in on free drinks from last beer pong finals. No games tonight, but ended up playin drunk poker a few blocks down at 2am. Cashed out for a $450 net gain!!! yeeeah!!! Won $160 last night too. Great music, good cards, payed for my plane ticket while sobering up...good weekend.

oh yeah, will go to work today (Sunday...once I wake up...gotta train a behavior support plan at work). Eh, staying late is worth the cash I made playin. Won $250 5 of last 6 times played....not quitting my day job tho. Luck comes and goes.

Can't wait to head up north and party with some friends. Hope to find some Beer Pong up there.

Time for some more water, a Vitamin B Complex, and a few hours rest....good to go tomorrow after a few shots & many pitchers. good times....ah to be single again...tis nice.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10168/excellent.gif

Heh... the wifey doesnt know about my escapades. She knows I party once in a while though, and doesnt mind. she'll usually find out if i come home with an almost empty liquor bottle, thats why i gotta drink em dry.

Training employees after youve been partying hard is definitely more difficult... at least for me haha.

Ha, how old do think I am Chip??

-Robert