Favorite Food, Wierd Food, Worst Food That you ate

BrazilBoy

lmao....AJ is right....we should change his name to Fanta Dos........I love softshell crab.....its my weakness....

Call me whatever, but not Fanta Do I like Fanta Orange yumm

http://www.dooplayltd.co.uk/images/product/thumb/fanta.jpg

Favorite Food: Shrimp

Wierd Food: Don Miguel Brand Beef + Cheese Mini's.....I am addicted. You can buy them at some Walmarts.

Worst Food: French Fries...they are so bad for me, but I keep eating them like a machine.

Phobia Food that you would never eat: Salad. I have never, and will never, eat a Salad.

Favorite Food: Too many to list

Wierd Food: so far sea urchin and rocky mountain oysters rank up there from what I've eaten

Worst Food: hmm - for me its Mongolian Beef - you dont wanna know why

Phobia Food that you would never eat: anything that is still alive

Fav: Toss-up between spaghetti and East Coast seafood [Maine Lobster ftw]

Weird: French fries and Wendy's Frosty [it's a Utah thing, that unfortunately, I've picked up]

Worst: Anything with a slimy texture.

Phobia: Any critter that isn't featured on the Food Network or at a fancy restaurant.

Favorite Food: Steak, Italian pastas, sea food

Wierd Food: Cow lungs, liver, heart, squids, shell fish, snake

Worst Food: pretty much any fast food, roasted crickets and frogs ( i never should have asked what i just ate)

Phobia Food that you would never eat: Dr.Pepper or alike food (getting gag reflex by just smelling it), food with parcely or minty taste, really spicy food(well unless i change a gasket on my parcelone throne and install seat belt)

ilber<-a 300# bag of....

never ate a salad,, your kiding a big mac is a salad with a small prtion of meat

an almost any subway is nothing more then a salad with little meat on a bun

I don't order big macs...and if i do go out and get a burger, I tell them, no lettuce, no Tomato, no Onion. When I goto Subway, I order my sub they way i like it, without vegies.

Justin