some random pics

silkdagger05

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, and in for more pictures of the Valencia. Natasha optional. As for photos of you, you don't have an option there. :lol:

lol well i did this as kinda of a random thing and she told me I could claim only one pic since she has only one of me up ^^ lol

the car tho

here .....

post-13005-1227037354_thumb.jpg

post-13005-1227037363_thumb.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v367/104/11/1162875228/n1162875228_1935163_4104.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v367/104/11/1162875228/n1162875228_1935164_3119.jpg

Edited by silkdagger05

MOAR!

lol maybe later, some guy wants too come look at her today since we got the new fuel stuff running.

I really want him to pay 2500 lol

dude that last pic...

you need to wash her, wax her, and go take some photos out in the city

I'm going to tell Dave to kick you in the nuts for me if you sell it

owes 7,600 still for cougar, at 6.5 % int. (was 13k)

cougar needs a new engine,

conquest may sell for 2,500

cougar cost 2300 too fix ,

fix cougar get rid of, buy another tsi with taxes.

have two nice cars.

dude wt* no one want to see you boney as* flex. Go eat something... i can almost see through you.

yeah I don't know about this thread. It's not so much the topless pic or the pose or the flex or the hat or the general latent homosexuality of them all combined. It's the fact that you're not being torn apart for posting all that. I mean you got a couple comments joking about it being a little gay. But it's supreeeeemely gay. So sqc is basically accepting your blatant display of gay, and I worry about how car guys from other forums will take us if they stumble across this thread in the future. I mean what's next? Your pom pom pics? :cheerleader: :confused0024:

yeah I don't know about this thread. It's not so much the topless pic or the pose or the flex or the hat or the general latent homosexuality of them all combined. It's the fact that you're not being torn apart for posting all that. I mean you got a couple comments joking about it being a little gay. But it's supreeeeemely gay. So sqc is basically accepting your blatant display of gay, and I worry about how car guys from other forums will take us if they stumble across this thread in the future. I mean what's next? Your pom pom pics? :cheerleader: :confused0024:

Wow, I vote this most ignorant statement of the year.

:blink:

strang3milk

Edited by strang3majik

dude wt* no one want to see you boney as* flex. Go eat something... i can almost see through you.

lolol

he's about to get a fourth orifice :biggrinumbrella1:

Chip...that's exactly what I warned him about on page 1.....but I guess nothing happened until now.

I was shredded last time I posted my workout pics on here. And I didn't even post gay-hat pics or a 12 y.o. gurl.

Turborusty

Edited by Turborusty

ah man the 6 pac days,, have fun son cause over nite they turn into a 1/4 keg of beer , then a full keg befor you know it lol

one of the most impressive things i have seen lately was a gal that could twist off a bottle cap with her boob,, now that some cool stuff right there

ah man the 6 pac days,, have fun son cause over nite they turn into a 1/4 keg of beer , then a full keg befor you know it lol

one of the most impressive things i have seen lately was a gal that could twist off a bottle cap with her boob,, now that some cool stuff right there

Makes me wonder what you've been watching lately... :lol:

I won't kick him in the nuts if I buy it off him though. ^_^

Which I SOOOOO want to do. I need my Teg gone STAT.

dave-o your awesome, and um guys that girl and I are not 12, or I am so going to jail ;)

21 sounds more right. LOL

gay o.0 sad days, any who lol I like how I posted it too be random and the entire thread turned into talk of my car ^^ only on sqc.

and I DO eat 6 times a day full meals, I actually lose weight some times :( its so annoying.

hey dave help me get my cougar running and Ill let you have the quest for a grand. ^^ lol just enough for me to get another quest and start work ^^