vibration problem

Hernz

i put the balance shaft removal kit on my car and got it balanced now the car vibrates like crazy. what could cause it to vibrate so much did they balance it wrong or was the kit put on wrong? when i took the parts to get balanced the guy said he only needed the flywheel, pressure plate, and the crank, is that all that is needed?

Dumb Question, but you did remove BOTH balance shafts correct?

I had to ask cause I had one person wanted to leave the lower shaft in.

Dad

those mounts are crazy stiff, I have them too. I put one stocker back in (on the passenger side) and it reduced vibrations a good 80%. Now I can still feel the motor, but only in a good way.

BTW, this was on a known good motor so when I put them in, I knew it was the mounts not the motor.

those mounts are crazy stiff, I have them too. I put one stocker back in (on the passenger side) and it reduced vibrations a good 80%. Now I can still feel the motor, but only in a good way.

BTW, this was on a known good motor so when I put them in, I knew it was the mounts not the motor.

Yea, I have those too, daily driven, vibrates like crazy, BUT I have gotten used to it :hmm3grin2orange:

These are from the 2nd "softer durometer" Stedebani GP :rolleyes:

Can you imagine if Hernz's engine wasn't balanced on top of the hard mounts?? :rofl3:

Zack

Edited by zactek