A peak at what i've been doing

was the TBI fuel-only or what mod made to distributor ?

did you do a write-up on your FIP pro2 install ?

"skilz" ran into problems with the same mpi conversion ? What was the problem ?

reason why I'm asking, is your conversion can be another good 'hassle-free' tried & proven; OE to prog TBI to MPI guide

was the TBI fuel-only or what mod made to distributor ?

did you do a write-up on your FIP pro2 install ?

"skilz" ran into problems with the same mpi conversion ? What was the problem ?

reason why I'm asking, is your conversion can be another good 'hassle-free' tried & proven; OE to prog TBI to MPI guide

Yes i was using fip set up, it was fuel only. I did the caravan module mod to the dist. No i did not do a write up on the install but i did explain what i did in a previous post. I was the one that posted the question about skilz car. I did get it resolved, it was a simple prob, he had the wires from the dist to the fip cpu backwards all i did was turned them around and the bad boy fired right up. He has pretty much the same setup as i do except for a bigger turbo and cam. I know he is reading this but i'm still gonna whoop his arse lmao :biggrinumbrella1:

Yes i was using fip set up, it was fuel only. I did the caravan module mod to the dist. No i did not do a write up on the install but i did explain what i did in a previous post. I was the one that posted the question about skilz car. I did get it resolved, it was a simple prob, he had the wires from the dist to the fip cpu backwards all i did was turned them around and the bad boy fired right up. He has pretty much the same setup as i do except for a bigger turbo and cam. I know he is reading this but i'm still gonna whoop his arse lmao :biggrinumbrella1:

don't forget the 75shot of nitrous. we will see went she out of the shop! :hmm3grin2orange:

don't forget the 75shot of nitrous. we will see went she out of the shop! :hmm3grin2orange:

LOL just checking if you where paying attention, i'm not messing with that. I'll go mess with busdriver.

a few fip posted starting/kickback problems and cuss at the caravan module.

Ya think their problem may lie in the ignition prog side... since you guys not

having any such issues ?

I suppose you still run stock cam ?

what happened to the 20G ?

Man congrads! Your hard work is paying off.

I do have 1 question. Do you have your Vacuum advance hooked up? In the pictures I cant see where you may have it connected. Are you using a locked turbo? If not can you explain how you worked that out and how its working?

a few fip posted starting/kickback problems and cuss at the caravan module.

Ya think their problem may lie in the ignition prog side... since you guys not

having any such issues ?

I suppose you still run stock cam ?

what happened to the 20G ?

pardon my ignorance, but what is kick back? i'm still running the stock cam it works great, and 20G??? that was like 3 cars, 4 turbos, and prob 7 about to be engines ago :hmm3grin2orange:

Man congrads! Your hard work is paying off.

I do have 1 question. Do you have your Vacuum advance hooked up? In the pictures I cant see where you may have it connected. Are you using a locked turbo? If not can you explain how you worked that out and how its working?

No vacum advance for me, when was the last time u looked at wills car or talked to him. He does'nt run it either. what's a locked turbo?

No vacum advance for me, when was the last time u looked at wills car or talked to him. He does'nt run it either. what's a locked turbo?

I mean lock distributor. I guess the real question is how are you working the boost retard. Without it I predict pain and $$ .. (dont run too much boost if u cant retard ignition under boost)

Edited by Dcrasta