just in time for x-mas

site

too bad, now people are going to have to camp out at other places to get the best price on something. honestly, is it REALLY and truly worth camping outside in the cold for 20 hours to buy an IPOD you're probably have to wrestly away from someone anyway? is it worth getting poked in the eye over a teletubby? i think not.

lol. i personally would not camp outside for a ipod. But for the people who would thats just nuts... i just hope to find some good deals. altho it is not a good situation that it has came to this.. but why frown about it

CC & BB are the worst for having pushy ignorant teen salespeople on the floor of their electronics depts. I HATE that!! Then try to push some insurance plan on every purchase? helz no.

Why camp out? --Most store closings happen over a whole month. They start with a crappy 10% off for a week, then 20-30%, etc. You'd be lucky there's many good things left when they get into the 40% or more range.

Steve & Barry's is closing...got a few $4 shirts workout shirts yesterday

Linen's & Things also closing 100 stores...only 10-40% (most everything only 10%)...hey I need sheets for a new bed.

not yet

Shhh fanta.

He warned me that alot of people tear cars apart and never fix them.. I shoulda took you up on that offer on you fixing it for me

lol no its not man. After i went on my spending spree i lost my job and was unemployed for almost 7 months. but NOW i have good news. I got a great job AND i just got me a garage

Ontop of that i moved. So now Im ready to kick the ball again. I got so bad i sold every thing but my block. So now i have to find a complete engine... You know you could come down sometime when i get my engine and help me get it as cleannnnnnn as yours is..... Dont lose faith in me just yet..