GP ON EIBACH SPRINGS....$228.50 shipped FIRM!!!PMT DUE.

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eibach shipped the springs yesterday, Monday. I should have them by next week.

Long story short, I would like to thank all the people that "know" me and trusted me without saying anything and understanding my explanations. I just let it go since I don't want to give any excuses. It was not my fault that it took what? almost 6 months! Eibach said the springs were ready almost 1 month ago but they never gave me a tracking number. I spent about 2 hours on the phone with my contact last Friday. After several going back and forth to the shipping department he told me that the goods would be shipped yesterday, monday.

Now for those people that put my name with the bandit horse s***, F YOU!!!!

I'LL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN, I HAD TO PUT MONEY TO PAY FOR 30 SETS MYSELF AFTER 14/15 PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN REPLY TO MY E-MAILS AFTER THEY SAID THEY WOULD BUY A SET.

Now I have 30 sets to sell, if anyone is interested I want $285.00 plus $15.00 for shipping, total $300.00.

What is realy funny is that I always put my shop phone number and cell phone number on the posts. Only one person called me asking for information...Roberto from Hawaii.

Thank you.

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

954 274-8110 cell

Edited by Trilogy Turbos

Yeah, I wondered who actually called you besides Roberto. I know things like that happen where the supplier is simply at the mercy of the manufacturer. Not much anyone can do about that.

I'm in for a set! Pay-Pal sent!

Heron did all he could to make this happen, and I for one appreciate his efforts..

He had a lot of money tied up in this and everyone knows the economys current situation..

I am certain it will be more than worth the wait, Eibachs are one of the best aftermarket options we could ask for...thank you Heron for putting this together for all of us..

During my conversations with Heron he stated that Eibach would constantly make then break thier word..Eibach makes a very good product but thier customer service is lacking as of late...which is a shame...

Sincerely Roberto

Thanks for the update Heron. I never doubted that you would come through. Just was starting to doubt Eibach.

Your service is GREATLY appreciated!

Now I just hope those SOBs did actually send them.

They did he has a tracking number and should have them middle of next week..WOOT

Thanks for the update Heron. I never doubted that you would come through. Just was starting to doubt Eibach.

Your service is GREATLY appreciated!

Now I just hope those SOBs did actually send them.

I already tracked it and its on the way. It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, Friday.

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

954 274-8110 cell

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my springs.......

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/Retardado73/Picture1115.jpg

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/Retardado73/Picture1118.jpg

THANK YOU HERON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BrazilBoy

Thats my cat EVO...every part I get he has to inspect...I guess I get everything "CatScanned"..lol

Shipping all springs today; 09/01/09.

If possible I'll e-mail everyone today with their tracking numbers.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

954 274-8110 cell