Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My last braided clutch line (Oscar's) was a one piece hose that went from the clutch master cylinder directly to the slave cylinder. It used either a -3AN or-4AN adapter fitting on the master end and had a banjo fitting on the slave end.

I am adapting a Mitsu master cylinder to a Toyota slave cylinder. My problem is that my factory hard line was cut and removed... I am going to need a line made that is about 3 feet long and is either a -3 or -4 to work. The local hydraulic shop told me they no longer deal with small lines like this anymore... I have one other option in a town 45 miles away. If that doesn't pan out, I may see how much you would charge to order me one from your hose shop.

What is the thread pitch of the banjo bolt for the SQ factory slave? Is it 10mmX1.00? (Thats what my Toyota slave has)

My plan right now is to use -3 or -4 adapter fittings on the slave and master and then have an appropriate sized line made.

I will be in touch...

Lines are always available. Pricing is in the top post. PM me for any more info that you need.

Customs are no problem. I can get the -3 line with the 10mm-1.0 OEM style fitting, a -3 female, -4 female, just about any configuration you need. Just send me detailed specs for your request and I will get it priced out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...