starquestclub.com decals

I havent heard anything yet. He asked what i was using the name for and i told him about this. but he has yet to get back to me. i also wasnt looking to make money from this. just to pay my friend for his time. i'm goin to get a test set of the " www.starquestclub.com " in 1" tall and 10" long

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK EVERYBODY I JUST GOT THE ok FROM RYDDLER~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~

So do we want 101 to make the decal? thats fine with me or my friend can do it too. just have to cover his time. I'll get some of the

" www.starquestclub.com " in 1" tall and 10" long. And see how they look and fit. PIC will be up ASAP. Ryddler give me a font so they should look the same has the top of the page.

ALSO Mike do you want to start a new GP for this and take care of the list. Then you can email me or 101 depending on what one the member wants.

101, if you want to do the whole thing. And everybody send the money to the site thats cool too. I have no problem giving this site money. H e l l i give everybody else on the site money but the MODS. 101 if you want to contact Jimmy or Ryddler for a address to send money too that would be great.

I'm goin to work one the test one today. Should have it on the car tomorrow or the next day. LETS GET THIS GOING~~!!!~~

thats waht i'm thinking. 101 has already made the one with the out line. i'm goin to have the site name made today or tomorrow. " www.starquestclub.com "

Sounds awesome Joe. Keep us up to date on this. Whose going to deal with 101 on getting the outlines done?

i have no problem with 101 doing the whole thing. he has been great to the site so why not. he has the tooling and ablity to send and ship out all over the US. i will make a test run and send a set to him. or maybe he has already made one. i dont know. if he has then i wont go any further and will let him make both

oh yea! i been waitin for this to happen again for a long time man. i want starquestclub.com on the two small side windows, an i also am gonna get on the back window in real big letters; 2.6L --- 5.0 Eater HA! thats bad......an it will piss all the mustang fagits off too. i hate 5.0's.

i especially hate when someone buys a starquest an swaps the motor with a 5.0

isnt the g54b bad enough?? lol

Edited by BrokenquestTSI

i have no problem with 101 doing the whole thing. he has been great to the site so why not. he has the tooling and ablity to send and ship out all over the US. i will make a test run and send a set to him. or maybe he has already made one. i dont know. if he has then i wont go any further and will let him make both

Joe,

sounds like i am making this kinda complicated. if it is easier for you to go with your supplier, please go ahead. i think it will be easier to organize that way. however, if you need my help to decals, let me know.

thanks,

hey 101 i think it would be best for you to handle this. i like your work. and your not my friend that if he has time too do them, you know what i mean. so go head and make both decals. and i'll be first on the list!

i'll take www.starquestclub.com 2 in red and 2 in yellow

^^^101...liking the pic :) lol

But, to get that font to work, copy and paste it into the font folder in C:, Windows, Fonts. It will install it. Then look for it called starquest.

The only thing is, it is only the letters of starquestclub.com, and Conquest. Can't do much else.

I have the Starion GSR-VR type font, fully functional, if anyone wants it. Let me know how to send it though :)

Permission from all parties involved.

For the quarter windows: ~2.5" high by ~8" wide, $4 a pair ($1 goes to materials and postage $3 goes to Ryddler for SQC). With or without antenna.

A

http://www.tlarengineering.com/images/garage/mitsubishi/SQC-A.jpg

B

http://www.tlarengineering.com/images/garage/mitsubishi/SQC-B.jpg

For the rear hatch: ~6.25" high by ~20" wide, $5 ea ($2 goes to materials and postage $3 goes to Ryddler for SQC). With or without antenna.

Original

http://www.tlarengineering.com/images/garage/mitsubishi/sqcdecal.jpg

C

http://www.tlarengineering.com/images/garage/mitsubishi/SQC-C.jpg

D

http://www.tlarengineering.com/images/garage/mitsubishi/SQC-D.jpg

Available NOW in white and black.

Available NEXT WEEK in red, blue, white, black, gold and silver.

No minimum quantities

Paypal: sales@tlarengineering.com.

Let me know.

Edited by Silver87

Eh...I'd still like to see a new thread to clarify everything such as design and whatnot, and to start fresh without all the stuff thats in this thread.

im in too just waitin on official thread to put my name

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...