NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT OF TOPGEAR RIGHT NOW!!

Elkidmino

TURN IT ON!!! DO IT!! DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!!DO IT!! Edited by ElkidminoLTU

well i went thru all the dishnetwork chanels and didn't find it

On Dish Network channel 135 here in TX, I assume it's the same nationwide.

It'll be replayed thursday I believe, and this weekend for sure.

Or wait til next monday. The "new" episode is always on first with the previous week's episode on directly after the "new" one.

i saw that, you have to be a member to see it, and i didnt want have to register, but i did anyways lol

Why wouldn't you want to register? Downloads section, SQ virtual GARAGE, and I hear there is an extremely detailed online paint/body manual coming online soon too ;)

http://www.finalgear.com/

for all you top gear needs all episodes from season one to current some are really good have most downloaded the lambo history one is good and yes the episode with the star is in there.

this gets posted way to much five or six years old now

http://www.finalgear.com/

for all you top gear needs all episodes from season one to current some are really good have most downloaded the lambo history one is good and yes the episode with the star is in there.

this gets posted way to much five or six years old now

Haha... yep... good ol' Finalgear.com some kid in Portland runs that site... and it's HUGE.

BTW, I wonder how many here know about Top Gear: America...

-Robert

Are you referring to the topgear with adam corolla? Or are you referring to old topgear episodes that everyone has already downloaded off bittorent that are being aired on bbc america?

Filming startes july 26th for america's version of top gear Lets hope they don't scew this one up.

I do like the bbc one very much so no loss if they do mess it up I download mine. bbc america is i think four years behind the real episodes

Top Gear came first. Fifth Gear is just another motoring show... however, they're more suited to the average car consumer, concerned with... ...diesels... and such.

Download an episode and you'll see the difference. They are both good in thier own way.

-Robert