any on need rims i dont hve ant for sale but i do know where to get them

HxC_zombie6

ok so a few months back i waz at tis aluminum plant thats melts old rims and makes new factory ris out of them i just looked on there ite and they have starquest rims brand new rims wow how cool any ways heres the site www.transwheel.com u have go under as guest in lss u wana sighn up or somthing

i hope this helps u out when i waz there i saw moutans of old rims it waz neat i waz only yhere to do the dry out on there melter but its crazy i saw a pair of jessi james 22 spiners get melted its a shame but they where craked but still ya know

The price I found on the website for all the quest rims was $179.00 and a $50.00 deposit.

If you click on the colors available you will find the price.

It also looks like these are refinished and not new.

ok so a few months back i waz at tis aluminum plant thats melts old rims and makes new factory ris out of them i just looked on there ite and they have starquest rims brand new rims wow how cool any ways heres the site www.transwheel.com u have go under as guest in lss u wana sighn up or somthing

i hope this helps u out when i waz there i saw moutans of old rims it waz neat i waz only yhere to do the dry out on there melter but its crazy i saw a pair of jessi james 22 spiners get melted its a shame but they where craked but still ya know

wow, just......... wow.

Eye lykd tha thot uf sum bran knew rmz sew eye luqd uup thyr syte an fynd'd thees;

http://www.transwheel.com/portal/TWRetail....reo3z45jlqx51qe

Seriously...you can't be real. That's the worst spelling I've ever seen. If this is an example of what our school systems are turning out, we're all in major trouble. :thread20jacked8wq:

Seriously...you can't be real. That's the worst spelling I've ever seen. If this is an example of what our school systems are turning out, we're all in major trouble. :thread20jacked8wq:

Peepol alwys tel mee eye'm speshel. Eye alwys wundre houw thy no bouts mi edukashun.

Dude!,,Spell check?, Sylvan learning School?

Haha. theyre better off as silverware anyway. One time i saw an escalade at my friends junkyard........i walked over and spit on it....... :ylsuper:

W3rd Hommz i sawz demz redididdedd sum riMzsz and daY w3r3 m4d tYt3 ifnz i k4n s4Y 4 mys3lf y0 .

Fa-shizzlazxx in fax u-kno i beez rydn onn sum kromies homys! my bad on teh sp3llIng G'dog-diddy'z

thank you !!!! i would not have found this place had it not been for my job lol

I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad...I just couldn't tell if someone was trying really hard to type that way. But the whole "sticky key" scenerio makes sense. Lord knows I've wrecked several key boards by spilling my cup of coffee on them. Just get a new keyboard...they're cheap....$20.

Edited by jonesh242