SICK QUEST FOR SALE

psychotikzTSI

Can we all say OH HELL YA, just saw my dream car. But that was just dreaming like dreaming to win the lottery. 8)

Man if had the room, and can get my vr4 sold and sell my 89 shp and win the bid, I would have one sick ride.

Hope it goes to someone here in the club, can't see someone outside of the club buying it and then destroying it. :(

i know right i mean the price on the forum was like 30k wasnt it?!

I've thought about it and added a few more things I had forgotten about and I'm over $27K now. If I can get half, $13,500, I'd sell it.

Straight from the for sale thread.....way to read buddy. This was the first price listed, I later said I'd take $12K flat. And I was incorrect, I have over 30K in the car, not 27K. But its on ebay no reserve, its your chance to get it for whatever you would like to pay for it.

If I can get half, $13,500, I'd sell it.

I'll swap you an 88 Monte Carlo SS straight up for it :D

Jimmy

How about that 'ol Truck you got. You know the one with about 700 miles on it. Even trade, you keep the payments. :lol:

Is she really going to sell it? I figured ya'll would keep it around.

I don't think she is willing to get rid of the "old black truck" with 500 miles on it. We are seriously considering selling her 88 mc ss though. We won't take less than 5k for it. I'd love to have the 4g quest but it's out of my price range. You can have the mc and the red quest :)

jimmy

• 2 weeks later...