FS: 86 ESi-R Widebody w/ 42k ORIGINAL *$5500*

Stealthy

So if you guys think he is asking too much, not that I disagree but I am curious what you guys would say it is actually worth in such good shape? :?:

whatever he paid for it before nabbing it and marking it up for resale maybe ?

No, put it into dollars, i wanna know out of curiosity. It's a good looking low mileage car, what do you think it's worth.

whatever someone is willing to pay.

on here,he might be lucky at 4k

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, put it into dollars, i wanna know out of curiosity. It's a good looking low mileage car, what do you think it's worth.

My opinion : $4000, $5000+ if it were a more desirable year and color combo. This assumes it's all in great shape and actualy looks like 42K.

I remember the origional add, it sold for a lot less but was in need of TLC. He's since fixed most all it's flaws.

the only quests I've sen sell for more than $5k were all nicely modded and low miles, his is just low miles.

These cars are poor investments :cry:

I think he is referring to the missing center caps and the finish is dull and or pitted per this pick here

Exactly. Nothing is wrong per say just need a good paint and polish, or even better have the centers powdercoated. Find some center caps and you'll be golden.

Kane

exceeding bump limit :shock:

:lol: No kidding, 9 bumps now, going on 10 :wink:

We don't have a bump rule, but we may have to make one :oops: ...

And no, I didn't count replies, just "bumps", "still taking offers", and "TTT's"