87(mostly 89 parts) Chrysler Conquest TSI. Brand new engine

burge87conquest

1987(mostly 89 parts) Chrysler Conquest TSI. 2.5L turbo. Brand new engine with less than 3,000 miles on it.

Must sell in next 30 days. Asking $4,000 or best offer

1. Crower rods

2. Wiseco racing pistons.

3. Brand new paint

4. ECU by fuel injection pro

5. Stereo with 12" subwoofer in rear and amp.

6. Battery moved to rear.

7. 9" front and 10" wide rear wheels and nearly new tires.

8. Lowering springs

9. Shaved door handles with remote control door poppers

10. Remote control window, fueld door and hatch control

11. '83 hood

12. Polished rims

13. Custom exhaust

14. super 16G turbo

15. Hardpipe kit and downpipe

16. 89 air dam

I have many more pictures available upon request

Pictures available at this link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10152325@N06/...57602909508976/

burgetim@gmail.com

(410)279-7771

Damit to hell :evil:

Why are there no cars like this for sale in Texas?

Nice car man, if you did not live on the other side of the country I would buy it ASAP :cry:

Get a $69 bus ticket or a $99 plane ticket and go get the car. If I do not get my Vette, then I might get this one.

Damit to hell :evil:

Why are there no cars like this for sale in Texas?

Nice car man, if you did not live on the other side of the country I would buy it ASAP :cry:

If you are really interested, let me know and maybe we could do a meet halfway or something like that. Want this thing to go to a good home as I put quite a bit of work into it.

Anyone know how to get a car shipped cross country for a good price :?:

a plane ticket is cheaper, have him pick you up, drive him home, drive car home. simple. =P

I wish it was that simple. It would take about two days to get back home(I have to work), and with the price of 93 octane and lodging; shipping may cost about the same. Man, I wish he lived in Arkansas or Tennessee. It would make the trip back a bit easier and cheaper. :cry:

I shipped a car from Az to NC for 650.00. spendy yes, but sometimes you gotta bite the bullet. Try calling these guys and see what they say

866-342-3675 This is the company I had two conquests shipped by. Since your not going across the whole country maybe knock off a 100 bucks or possibly more. Hope that helps. Oh yeah, I hate you for buying this car, if I had a couple grand more just laying around, I'd be all over it. Good luck in getting it!

I shipped a car from Az to NC for 650.00. spendy yes, but sometimes you gotta bite the bullet. Try calling these guys and see what they say

866-342-3675 This is the company I had two conquests shipped by. Since your not going across the whole country maybe knock off a 100 bucks or possibly more. Hope that helps. Oh yeah, I hate you for buying this car, if I had a couple grand more just laying around, I'd be all over it. Good luck in getting it!

Awesome, Thanks man.

I will call and find out :)

Well he better hurry and get it before I do. I was getting a Vette but since bush Vetoed th Defense budget for 08 which included medical retirees being allowed to draw heir retired pay as well as VA compensation my money is on hold so this is the next best thing.

Well he better hurry and get it before I do. I was getting a Vette but since bush Vetoed th Defense budget for 08 which included medical retirees being allowed to draw heir retired pay as well as VA compensation my money is on hold so this is the next best thing.

That sucks man, I'm retiring in March.......I'll be putting an 87 up for sale with 36K on it around that time. I'll let you know when it goes on the block if you don't get something else before then. 3 running Conquests is to many (not for me, the wife!) I'm having a motor built and gonna have all the body work done on #3 then sell the 87.

Whatever happens I hope it works out for you brother.