20 HP Gain Guaranteed

VICE

400rwhp from 550cfm's(19c)? :lol:

Good luck with that.

He said T-67 or so....

400rwhp from 550cfm's(19c)? :lol:

Good luck with that.

He said T-67 or so....

Tru well I'm shooting at around or over 400 HP with MPI on my setup.. What are you guys gona tell me that is un-realistic too? The way I see it is after I go MPI Imma get me a T-61 or T70 turbo wit a nice intercooler then I'm shooting for 500 HP which will be easily to gain with that setup.

:wink:

Not 400hp with a 19C

If you want 400hp while still having a mitsubishi turbo, just get a 25G off a Fuso Truck.

Nothing wrong with getting extra cold air into the engine bay. But like others said you need to isolated the Air filter with some kind of box to maximize actually effectivness.

The black intake tubes look like a great idea. Also it even looks cool. I'm not sure about the 300 horses. See if you can't ride in a car that has that much proven power and see if your car compares. Or you could just make a few dyno runs.

Russ

Nothing wrong with getting extra cold air into the engine bay. But like others said you need to isolated the Air filter with some kind of box to maximize actually effectivness.

The black intake tubes look like a great idea. Also it even looks cool. I'm not sure about the 300 horses. See if you can't ride in a car that has that much proven power and see if your car compares. Or you could just make a few dyno runs.

Russ

I don't wana get on the Dyno just yet.. I'm comparing my car to a G35, they have 297HP, my car is faster, umm do the math people.

Russ

I don't wana get on the Dyno just yet.. I'm comparing my car to a G35, they have 297HP, my car is faster, umm do the math people.

Seriously? Your still going with this?

Wow.

Russ

Seriously? Your still going with this?

Wow.

LOL.....The guy in the G35 prolly can't drive and even if he could....your torque would give you the advantage.....Do the math......this guy....Whew....There are guys all over the site with basically the same mods.....and none are over 260 w/o juice......and I don't think that your "ram air" is giving you the head start...

Russ

power to wieght ratio, gearing, etc are what matter ](*,)

Russ

Well the Supra tranny has MUCH better gearing.

Russ

Well the Supra tranny has MUCH better gearing.

You just answered one of your own questions.....gearing can make a car "faster" without adding HP....aawwww are you getting it now.... I THINK SO.....I never seen anyone on here with a supra tranny...its the 6 speed? hmmmmm