MOOKEEH MK1 LOWER AIR DAM CF & FRP

101PROPOSE

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the benefit of the Mookeeh fiberglass '88-'89 style lower air dam vs the OEM urethane unit? Am I missing something or is it just a copy of the stock piece?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

i am developing 88-89 style air dam in carbon fiber as there are no carbon fiber air dams on the market.

some members already have carbon fiber hoods and they are interested in many other body parts in carbon fiber.

i am getting the air dam in carbon fiber now and maybe headlight covers and the front head pannel next time. there will be bumer covers and fenders in carbon fiber soon.

let me know if you are interested air dam in carbon fiber.

thanks,

WOW, I applaud your dedication to producing new & improved aftermarket parts for the SQ!!

At this time, I'm not interested in anything made out of carbon fiber for my '89 TSi. It looks great from the pics, but as it is I'm a bit leary of 'Joe Public' when it comes to leaving my car parked in a lot or roadside for any length of time. I prefer the stock(ish) look with the emphasis on mechanical performance & handling. However, I do believe there is a market for your carbon fiber body parts.

Keep up the great work!!

Dan

Dan,

i am developing 88-89 style air dam in carbon fiber as there are no carbon fiber air dams on the market.

some members already have carbon fiber hoods and they are interested in many other body parts in carbon fiber.

i am getting the air dam in carbon fiber now and maybe headlight covers and the front head pannel next time. there will be bumer covers and fenders in carbon fiber soon.

thanks,

Hey 101,

Put me on the list for (1) FRP air dam. I've given it some thought & came to the conclusion that when the time comes for me to paint my car I'd like to install a brand new air dam as opposed to wasting any time in refurbishing my decent OEM unit. Besides, I'd like to keep the cash within the SQC community if at all possible.

Thanks,

Dan

hello members,

i am working on GP for 88-89 style lower air dams in cf and frp and have been talking to the factory.

so far it looks good. if i get enough orders, i will be able to do a frp lower dam for around $189 and maybe even lower.

first, as i posted in the "items wanted" section, i need a good 88-89 style lower air dam(preferably never installed new one)

anyone has one? *UPDATE* ptracy is providing a new one.

also, i am gauging the interest right now. any members interested in this GP, please let me know. i will make a list of member insterested in.

thanks,

Hey 101,

Put me on the list for (1) FRP air dam. I've given it some thought & came to the conclusion that when the time comes for me to paint my car I'd like to install a brand new air dam as opposed to wasting any time in refurbishing my decent OEM unit. Besides, I'd like to keep the cash within the SQC community if at all possible.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

thanks, i added you to the list

What's the benefit of the Mookeeh fiberglass '88-'89 style lower air dam vs the OEM urethane unit? Am I missing something or is it just a copy of the stock piece?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

thanks,

CF hoods are swell and all, but the rest of that stuff makes me salivate!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...