parting out 5 conquests and starions - what do u need?

msheller

I need an 87 -89 5 lug strut assembly pair complete.The springs + upper plates don't matter but I need the rest.Thanks.How much to ship to peterborough,ontario canada.Where are you we are heading for the states this month coming up if you are near the carolinas we may be able to pick up.

we r in upstate ny

Matt

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved my broken injectors and a good isc. You have a PM....please respond when you get a chance. Thanks.

those injectors work fine...i pm'd you... if you want nicer LOOKING ones i can certainly help you out.... i see your car is very nice in your signature...i didnt know you needed / wanted ones w/out the colored plastic cracked....we'll worki it out

thanks

Matt

• 1 year later...

Auto trannys?

We Finally caught up w/ shipping the last batch of parts...sorry to anybody who had to wait awhile to get thier purchase...We ran our first sports camp...and it took much more time than we thought...my apologies....I'll try not to let it happen again.

We r parting out 5 conquests and starions - what do u need?

FYI: We'll ship tiny stuff usps, medium stuff ups, big goes greyhound gpx and big and heavy(motors/trannies) stuff goes Roadway.

I'm gonna give pretty low prices cuz we need $...so let the messaging begin!

thanks!

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any struts available? I need, at the very least, a driver side front strut. If you have both fronts that would be even better and if you have a set for all four corners in good condition that would be the best.

Let me know!

PS, Your inbox is full ;)

~Eric

We Finally caught up w/ shipping the last batch of parts...sorry to anybody who had to wait awhile to get thier purchase...We ran our first sports camp...and it took much more time than we thought...my apologies....I'll try not to let it happen again.

FYI: We'll ship tiny stuff usps, medium stuff ups, big goes greyhound gpx and big and heavy(motors/trannies) stuff goes Roadway.

thanks!

Matt

I need all you see damaged in this pic. Send me the price plus shipping to 08861

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=84528

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a relay box and wires from an 1988 quest. Also, a gas cap door and a working power antenna. Please let me know what you would like for these parts and what it would cost to ship to zip 15363.

Thanks.

thanks!

Matt

Hi, I'm in bad need of a passenger side rear quarter panel, an A/C condenser and all the related A/C lines... more than likely the whole A/C system just to be safe, a cluster surround bezel hud cover and switches, steering wheel and an arm rest cover all in good shape. I could also use a good header panel if you have one. I'm trying to restore and build my 88 SHP so any and all help you could give me would be appreciated... thanks.

thanks!

Matt

hey matt any good short/long blocks left?