parting out 5 conquests and starions - what do u need?

msheller

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's wrong with all the cars? i mean, i would think some of the parts could be donated to the other cars to make a couple run well. i'd hate to see that many cars just flushed down the toilet :cry:

We have two drivers.... 1 auto, 1 5spd and 3 other registered vehicles...already maxed out...

Matt

Msheller-- location?

motors any good?

Dad

We r in upstate ny... 4 motors complete... 1 good to go 3 need rebuilds

Ok, ahh Give me a city I can mapquest?>

And what you want for the motors?

Dad

what's wrong with all the cars? i mean, i would think some of the parts could be donated to the other cars to make a couple run well. i'd hate to see that many cars just flushed down the toilet :cry:

We have two drivers.... 1 auto, 1 5spd and 3 other registered vehicles...already maxed out...

Matt

you don't have room for any more cars, so you're gutting five more of these cars? why not sell them as wholes?

do you have a 2.5" or 3" exhaust system you'd sell??

Actually I have a decent 2.5" exhaust (that ran 12.89) w/ a tep DP... off my wrecked 89... ready to ship!....with a cleaned out 2.5 cat

MATT

how much shipped and pics??

also can you give me a good price on both or at least on tail light lense..wide body quest or starion doesn't matter...give me pics also if you do..

thanks!

Matt

you don't have room for any more cars, so you're gutting five more of these cars? why not sell them as wholes?

I feel the same way u do... Let's keep as many starquests on the road as possible, but...

Room is not the issue...we have 11.5 acres... I thought you meant I should keep and drive some more....

I DO sell nice starquests I come across as whole vehicles...just sold a nice auto89.... but normally I hunt down salvagfe vehicles...too far gone to fix...totalled, etc...

Matt