Air Dam Bracket kit (new price, welded, & ready to ship)

MainstreaM

You get 8 pieces, every part that attaches to the airdam. Here is what you will get.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9649/bracketswb1.jpg

The lower support brackets are the same side in the photo but you will get one of each side in the kit.

Stainless steel so no worries of ever rusting. 8 Stainless bolts, washers, and lock nuts included. They have been cut on a burner table for consistency.

This first run will only have 10 sets, and will probably do 10 at a time from now on.

Pricing = 105 shipped for everything. PM me to be put on the list and for payment details.

Thanks

Kane

List:

1. jszucs (shipped 7-26)

2. dtresserd (shipped 7-27)

3. Roush (shipped 08-11)

4. Fleabay (not everyone is on this site) :wink:

In hand, welded, and ready to start shipping.

To get the pricing down I had to agree to buy 50 sets. First ten are ready to go. Others are in the process.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8087/bracketsweldedtq8.jpg

Crap forgot the small outer brackets this time but they will be included.

Now 105 shipped.

• 2 weeks later...

I know alot of you are waiting on LivesTSI's sets. Yes his will be cheaper but will not include the lower bent brackets. I have spoken with him about it and I just wanted to justify the price difference.

Thanks

Kane

I know alot of you are waiting on LivesTSI's sets. Yes his will be cheaper but will not include the lower bent brackets. I have spoken with him about it and I just wanted to justify the price difference.

Thanks

Kane

I got a set from you and will say fitment is perfect and they look strong and exactly like OEM cept the SS

where do the lower support brackets mount? I don't think I've ever seen those?

They go from the steel bumper reinforcement to the tabs right between the side air inlets and intercooler opening on the airdam. Most of the time they break and are removed and thrown in the trash.

This is off a flatty but it was the best example I could find.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10103/P6070083.JPG

Kane

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok seriously, you guys realize this post is almost 3 years old right? LOL I wish you lots of luck with finding your parts and getting your cars going, but come on guys, this post is long dead.

BC_99

Sold my last set to playa4life, so I will be making more in the next few weeks. Luck, bah. Mitsubishi gave up the ghost but I haven't. Only dead cause no one asked for set. Lesson here.....don't jump to conclusions.

Kane

Sold my last set to playa4life, so I will be making more in the next few weeks. Luck, bah. Mitsubishi gave up the ghost but I haven't. Only dead cause no one asked for set. Lesson here.....don't jump to conclusions.

Kane

Ok, cool. Wasnt jumping, just hadnt seen you on here for awhile and you hadnt responded to comments for a few weeks, so, if you are gonna make more, Great! More parts available for our cars.

BC_99

Ok, cool. Wasnt jumping, just hadnt seen you on here for awhile and you hadnt responded to comments for a few weeks, so, if you are gonna make more, Great! More parts available for our cars.

BC_99

You guys would do good to get a set of these , its a must have for a fast airdam replacement and no rust means you can hand them down to the next generation .

Seriously I got some of these parts from Kane a few years ago and he spent some time making them to fit right so get sum!