It's a precision sc6262sp, billet compressor wheel, anti-surge cover, .82 t3 exhaust housing.

It's not actually too small, these people saying that might only have experience with Honda sized housings like .48 or .63. My turbo on evos has made more than 700 hp. Don't know why they are all dogging it.

It's called some people on this forum are biased against a T3 turbine for some unknown reason. That, and, some people just like to argue about things. They are in the minority. That turbo is more than big enough.

It's a precision sc6262sp, billet compressor wheel, anti-surge cover, .82 t3 exhaust housing.

It's not actually too small, these people saying that might only have experience with Honda sized housings like .48 or .63. My turbo on evos has made more than 700 hp. Don't know why they are all dogging it.

Oh nice turbo! Nice build.

Well to try to argue both sides a .83 t3 I "THINK" is about a .5 something a/r t4 or somewhere close. Maybe a .58 t4 is about a .90ish t3.

With the power you are making you might see advantages of going with a bigger turbine like a little larger than .58 t4.

• 1 month later...
Well, it was a fun ride, 10 years in the making, but I recently sold it. It's new home is at a high altitude, so a bigger exhaust housing might really be needed now. I talked to a local tuner there and he said they found bigger exhaust housings spool faster than smaller ones, haha. Congrats to the new owner of a fast conquest!