S&M strutbars - Install page added- Updated 5/21

ESIrType?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks again no rush. i know you will send them. i miissed out on every other one he had way back in the past. i was not going to miss out on this one for sure.

thanks!

My sister got the MO on Friday when she got home. She's sending them today. She sent an email confirming this.

Shawn

Got mine installed. It feels like I just installed a new steering box. The car feels much more responsive, and it looks great.

:lol:

That's what I like to hear! I was personally very happy with the redesign. More important, everyone else it happy with them!

Enjoy,

Shawn

THANKS!!! hope your having a good time in Brazil maybe you can do a post and post some pics for us stuck here at home...

I confirmed, your set was sent yesterday.

Ha ha, yeah, I can post some pictures for sure. It's so beautiful here! I love Brazil! The people are amazing, it's such a beautiful country and the food is soooo bloody amazing!

The down side is that it has it's problems. Mostly poverty. I'm in Brasilia, the capital where it's a nice city. Even so, you still see some poverty and you don't have to travel to far to see more. There's a lot here and not much opportunity here for poor people and there really isn't a social system to help the poor. None-the-less, Brazil is amazing! Brazilians know how to enjoy life, even the hard working poor do.

I'll post a few pictures later.

Shawn

Roger that. Have a good time over there. When you get back, I'll send you the main front bar for a little more bending. Shouldn't need more than a half inch more height to clear the fip temp. sensor. Thanks

-Jason