20G Brand New $680 SHIPPED

luuke211

I just got a TD06 20 G from Trilogy Turbos this thing is brand new from the factory have to sell it due to, too many tickets and car was sold.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/hickam/Picture002.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/hickam/Picture001.jpg

is that built on the sy/ty 8cm^2 exhaust housing? if so it's a killer turbo. The only proper way to run a 20G on our engine. Would be a bit better with the 06H exhaust wheel (like mine, hehe) but still a perfect street turbo for MPI use and about 18psi. Really kicks a** and very durable.

edit: forgot to mention that if it is the sy/ty housing it also won't bolt to our down pipes. The pattern is different as is the angle. hahnracecraft makes a great V-band flange adapter for it for about $150.

is that built on the sy/ty 8cm^2 exhaust housing? if so it's a killer turbo. The only proper way to run a 20G on our engine. Would be a bit better with the 06H exhaust wheel (like mine, hehe) but still a perfect street turbo for MPI use and about 18psi. Really kicks a** and very durable.

edit: forgot to mention that if it is the sy/ty housing it also won't bolt to our down pipes. The pattern is different as is the angle. hahnracecraft makes a great V-band flange adapter for it for about $150.

so do you not know?

• 3 weeks later...

Is it me, or would that compressor outlet be pointing straight up?

Do you have a pic of the exhaust outlet?

If Chip is correct, then we're talking $930 minimum to install it?