M6 head+partial MPI intake $475.00 shipped GP CLOSED

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one, but can't pay for it in full until 5/3/07. I couldn't talk you into pushing the date back could I? I got my car a while ago, but have been working on getting it running right, but don't really want to invest time and money into the throttle body system. I'd like to go with a Magna intake, the fuel rail you sell and a Megasquirt.

Actually, someone just wanted a head. I realy want the intake. I could use the head, but I'm more worried about not being able to find an intake when the time comes for me to go MPI.

I guess pushing the close date to May 3rd or 5th will be better to everyone?

Tk,s

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

is it 100% certain that the M6 will bolt on to our engines with no mods? i have a magna intake, so that side is not a concern, but the head and block and everything besides the intake match up with no mods to a stock SQ?

Yes, the head fits as stock.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Is the head a "reman" or just right out of the wrecking yard?

It is not reman, but they are checked for cracks. We don't want any cracked heads do we?

If someone want me to port and polish and do the machine shop work so you can receive the head ready to bolt on just ask.

We can do port and polishing for $325.00 or even a bit less if more people want it.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

I want one, but can't pay for it in full until 5/3/07. I couldn't talk you into pushing the date back could I? I got my car a while ago, but have been working on getting it running right, but don't really want to invest time and money into the throttle body system. I'd like to go with a Magna intake, the fuel rail you sell and a Megasquirt.

Actually, someone just wanted a head. I realy want the intake. I could use the head, but I'm more worried about not being able to find an intake when the time comes for me to go MPI.

I guess pushing the close date to May 3rd or 5th will be better to everyone?

Tk,s

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

im in the same boat. the weekend of the 5th.

Ok then, so everyone will have until the end of next week to pay for this once we get the 10 guys ok?

I just spoke with my suplier and everything is good to go, so make sure you have the funds available so we don't screw up the other guys on the GP.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Is the head a "reman" or just right out of the wrecking yard?

It is not reman, but they are checked for cracks. We don't want any cracked heads do we?

If someone want me to port and polish and do the machine shop work so you can receive the head ready to bolt on just ask.

We can do port and polishing for $325.00 or even a bit less if more people want it.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Ok....I'm a little confused now. Are they not ready for bolt on? Exactly what kind of shape are they going to be in when they arrive?

checked for cracks??? how just visually or ???? if they are complete then they must have been just visually checked for cracks

also i dont need the valves,,springs,cam,,,,,just the head and towers,and the intake,,save on weight

you say in the title,,, + partial magna intake unmoded

in wat way is it partial?

very interested

and yes the 5th is great timing for me

I may have anouther lead on an intake manifold. I'm not overly interested in the head. So I think I'll bow out. Thanks for working with me though.

I'm starting to feel the same about this head. I'm not getting a warm fuzzy on this head and the kind of money it starting to look like it will take to make it ready to bolt on. I think I'll just spend a little more and get a Marnal with all the updated parts. Sorry guys but I think I'm going to have to bow out as well.

checked for cracks??? how just visually or ???? if they are complete then they must have been just visually checked for cracks

also i dont need the valves,,springs,cam,,,,,just the head and towers,and the intake,,save on weight

very interested

Intake does not have the throttle body and injectors but does have the fuel rail.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

I may have anouther lead on an intake manifold. I'm not overly interested in the head. So I think I'll bow out. Thanks for working with me though.

I'm starting to feel the same about this head. I'm not getting a warm fuzzy on this head and the kind of money it starting to look like it will take to make it ready to bolt on. I think I'll just spend a little more and get a Marnal with all the updated parts. Sorry guys but I think I'm going to have to bow out as well.

Marnal doesn't flow as much.

You would spend the same amount if you get a caravan head from the junk yard; send to the machine shop, clean, resurface, do a 3 angle valve job and up-graded valves and springs if you want; the biggest difference is that the head already flow big numbers stock!

So I don't know why you guys are out... You're not expecting a M6 head fully redone, plus a magna intake for $475.00 right? If you know someone selling those I'll buy!

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

very interested

No injectors and no throttle body.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Heron, did you get a price on just a head?

I don't have a price only on the head, doing this for both parts; but you have to agree that the head is responsible for about 85% of the weight.

Don't forget that I have your rail and injectors at the shop.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

is it 100% certain that the M6 will bolt on to our engines with no mods? i have a magna intake, so that side is not a concern, but the head and block and everything besides the intake match up with no mods to a stock SQ?

Yes, it bolts right up.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

http://www.skarproductions.com/Conquest/magna%20head%201.JPG

http://skarproductions.com/Conquest/magna%20head%202.JPG

http://skarproductions.com/Conquest/magna%20head%203.JPG

http://skarproductions.com/Conquest/magna%20head%204.JPG

I hope thos pics aren't the ones you are getting :!:

those are the TR magna, it's impossible to make one fit, many have tired, they just don't fit, even if you extensivly modified it.

I hope thos pics aren't the ones you are getting :!:

those are the TR magna, it's impossible to make one fit, many have tired, they just don't fit, even if you extensivly modified it.

Chad you beat me to the post !

As Chad mentioned Heron, those are the First Gen Intakes, the runners are too long and sweep too low so they bump and scrape on just about EVERYTHING including the inner fender if I am not mistaken.

Hope they are STILL in Australia !

Also are you sure that the heads came from the 2nd gen motors and not from the First gen as the Intakes ? Make sure the heads are M6-M8 ANY head with the M1-M5 are the first gen ones and those "Are as useless as molehills on a bull"

Hope you don't get stuck with these Heron....

Oscar