Adjustable FPR for stock TB?PAYMENT DUE!PLEASE READ!

Trilogy Turbos

Looks great, I'll take one if the price is around your quoted $75.

Colin 8)

With you we would have 28 orders; I was crunching some number and the sweet spot for this would be 36 orders minimum, so we are only 8 guys short.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

You can make that 7....I'm in.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great, I'll take one if the price is around your quoted $75.

Colin 8)

With you we would have 28 orders; I was crunching some number and the sweet spot for this would be 36 orders minimum, so we are only 8 guys short.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

You can make that 7....I'm in.

I was counting with you already.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Sign me up this thing looks awsome good job sourcing something like this!! I just need one it will go great with your injectors and I hope all th other guys with TB get to see these pictures because it look awsome.

question what is the max one can raise on these fpr , they look great put me down for 1 also let me know when money is needed Thanks Rich

Base line will be at what you set; will go up depending on the boost your're running. For example, if you set the base fuel line to 40psi at iddle and you're running 20psi of boost, at WOT you'll have 60psi in the fuel line.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

sorry Heron, but im going to have to drop off the list. i suppose i cant really use this anyway without a running engine :roll: will definitely look for one later on though :wink:

nevermind im still going to get this for later... :wink:

question what is the max one can raise on these fpr , they look great put me down for 1 also let me know when money is needed Thanks Rich

About the max you will ever need is 55PSI baseline. It will do that easy. I had a MSD 2222 set to 60 on my heavily modified long block, and it was a bit much.

but when the car is up and running you'll be looking for one.buy it and put it away until the car is ready.i said the same thing about the 3inch down pipe for 99.00 and now i want it and i'll have to pay 149.99 witch sucks....

Ok! FINAL PRICE FOR THIS FIRST RUN IS $89.00 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!

I just locked the price yesterday with the suplier and it is good for 15 days.

So payment is due now; please send Paypal payment to info@trilogyturbos.com or if you want to pay by credit card you can call me at 561 333-9130 shop or 954 274-8110 cell.

After I pay the suplier, it shouldn't take longer then 2 weeks to receive the parts at the shop, then ship to you guys.

If you didn't give your name yet, it still time to join this first batch. After that price will most definately go up.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Ok, I'm checking the interest on this adjustable fuel pressure regulator that will fit on the stock throttle body. Just remove your stock one and instal this new one.

This FPR uses a sphere attached to the internal diafragm and will seal much better then the stock setup. This will overlast the stock FPR.

Please understand that this is not ready yet. To make this a reality I'll need a good number of people with deposits. This is being made overseas and after I give the monies it will take about 2 months to get the first lot here, or even a bit less time.

The regular sale price on this will be $95.00 plus shipping, but for all people that participate on this first GP I can give a promotional price of only $75.00 shipped.

This is a good oportunity for all of you that want to keep you engine bay looking stock, but are running more boost and need a higher fuel base line without adding a external FPR.

I'll need more then 50 guys to keep this price low.

Need your feedback on this.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 333-9130 shop

954 274-8110 cell

Ok! FINAL PRICE FOR THIS FIRST RUN IS $89.00 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR! We have 34 people on this run.

I just locked the price yesterday with the suplier and it is good for 15 days.

So payment is due now; please send Paypal payment to info@trilogyturbos.com or if you want to pay by credit card you can call me at 561 333-9130 shop or 954 274-8110 cell.

After I pay the suplier, it shouldn't take longer then 2 weeks to receive the parts at the shop, then ship to you guys.

If you didn't give your name yet, it still time to join this first batch. After that price will most definately go up.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Payment sent $89.00 One quick question I have,,, just how far can the stock fuel pump deliver? I mean the regulator can go to 60psi but can the stock fuel pump deliver that kind of pressure? I'll be going to a Wal pump soon but for now I'm stock.

Vinnie

The regulator will mostly go more then 60psi. That is not recomended since you'll have black smoke at iddling.

Ideal base line is 43psi; everyone running built motors with high boost should have a fuel pressure gauge; this way you can pin point any problems with the fuel pump before it is too late. You can use 2 pumps to deliver the volume you need.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos