Adjustable FPR for stock TB?PAYMENT DUE!PLEASE READ!

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heron,

I'd be interested in one of these. Let me know a price shipped....Or you and Dennie can come up to the Import Showdown this coming weekend at my house and bring some with you. Should be about 30 people or so here for this meet.

Jimmy

Heron, I will be there too if you want to bring mine. That is if you are attending. If its easier for you to ship thats no problem.

Hold on guys; let me receive this batch first; I'm sure I'll have a few left to sell, but I want to send to everyone who ordered first.

The suplier already gave me the tracking number and it is on the way. It went out last Friday Sept 21st. It should arrive at the shop next week; it usualy takes 10 days including clearing at customs.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Please forgive me if I'm not answering the phone promply, I'm very busy at the shop (good) and trying to put all the work out as promissed. Having problems with a few local and out of state supliers (again); some items are on back order.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Didn't receive them yet. It left Brazil on the 24th, should be here at any time now; hopefully this week.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

time to go lite another candle and say a preyer.

updates are done with.we need the product it's been long enough after a point he him self should have said sorry guys it's not going to happen.i'm not pissed at him.but the company he is going through really sucks.

updates are done with.we need the product it's been long enough after a point he him self should have said sorry guys it's not going to happen.i'm not pissed at him.but the company he is going through really sucks.

I second that and now I'm begining to wonder just how good the quality will actually be. Obviously thier consideration for customers SUCK!!!!!!!

I second that and now I'm begining to wonder just how good the quality will actually be. Obviously thier consideration for customers SUCK!!!!!!!

25 FPR were shipped; I'll post later tonight to whom they were shipped to.

Waiting on more boxes from UPS to ship the other ones.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

:roll: Yeah, we will see...Actions speak louder than words.

ok then that should mean that i should have received mine since i was first on the list.i still don't see it on my car or are we going backwards.

if the last person on the list got it first thats wrong