Cleaning Shop Sale!

JNZTuning

This is mainly for the 4G63 guys, but I have some Star stuff listed as well.

I've spent the last two days trying to re-organize the shop so that stuff is inventoried better, and we can fit another lift in here to keep up on the workload better. In this quest, I've come to the realization that all of the spares I have sitting around is complete overkill.

Looking for a used stock part? We've probably got it lying around.

What we *DO* have lying around (it would take a couple of pages to begin, so I'll just list out a kinda-summation):

DSM STUFF:

-Throttle Bodies

-Throttle Body Sensors

-Crank Angle Sensors (90, 91-92, 93-94, and 2G sensors)

-Intake Manifolds

-Suspension bits and pieces

-Turbine Housings

-Compressor Housings

-Random used turbos (mostly forgotten as to what they came off of--you inspect and guess the condition--priced accordingly)

-Stock Fuel System parts (injectors, MPI relays, Fuel Rails, Etc.)

-Engine Brackets and Mounts (pretty much all/any)

Other stuff? Probably.

STARION STUFF:

-Stock Intake Manifold & T-body (Bare, no sensors, injectors, etc.)

-Stock Intake Manifold & T-body (injectors, etc.--off of a 58K mile 88 SHP)

-Head off of the same above car, but was rebuilt and has about 5K on it (been sitting around for quite some time though)

-88 Rear end w/ axles (pick up only)

-88 Transmission (same SHP car as above--original. Pick up only)

-88 ECU and Knock box (once again, same 88 SHP)

-87 stock Turbo (shaft play, but worked fine when I took it off a month ago for the Evo 16G swap)

-88 Turbo (kinda beat, never ran it, condition unknown)

-88 SHP driveshaft

(probably more to come)

Give Erik a call (215-997-6850) or post in here and I'll try to keep up with requests.

You guys know what the stuff is worth if it's something you've been looking for. Give me a low (but reasonable) offer, and come pick it up or have it shipped to you.

Just don't offer me stupid stuff like "Hey, can you ship me a spare block for $10?". I'd rather toss it in the trash for scrap weight then take the time to sell it and lose money on shipping---in other words---be *reasonable*. Cheap is fine, but I'm not going to spend an hour selling, packaging, and shipping something for $5 as I've got plenty of dumpster space.

Thanks guys.

i guess we all need to guess the right price you want then

im interested in the intake that is complete but im not gonna guess wat you want

post up some prices and im sure you will get more responses

pmme wat yourlookin to get for the complete intake

bryen

This is mainly for the 4G63 guys, but I have some Star stuff listed as well.

I've spent the last two days trying to re-organize the shop so that stuff is inventoried better, and we can fit another lift in here to keep up on the workload better. In this quest, I've come to the realization that all of the spares I have sitting around is complete overkill.

Looking for a used stock part? We've probably got it lying around.

What we *DO* have lying around (it would take a couple of pages to begin, so I'll just list out a kinda-summation):

DSM STUFF:

-Throttle Bodies

-Throttle Body Sensors

-Crank Angle Sensors (90, 91-92, 93-94, and 2G sensors)

-Intake Manifolds

-Suspension bits and pieces

-Turbine Housings

-Compressor Housings

-Random used turbos (mostly forgotten as to what they came off of--you inspect and guess the condition--priced accordingly)

-Stock Fuel System parts (injectors, MPI relays, Fuel Rails, Etc.)

-Engine Brackets and Mounts (pretty much all/any)

Other stuff? Probably.

STARION STUFF:

-Stock Intake Manifold & T-body (Bare, no sensors, injectors, etc.)

-Stock Intake Manifold & T-body (injectors, etc.--off of a 58K mile 88 SHP)

-Head off of the same above car, but was rebuilt and has about 5K on it (been sitting around for quite some time though)

-88 Rear end w/ axles (pick up only)

-88 Transmission (same SHP car as above--original. Pick up only)

-88 ECU and Knock box (once again, same 88 SHP)

-87 stock Turbo (shaft play, but worked fine when I took it off a month ago for the Evo 16G swap)

-88 Turbo (kinda beat, never ran it, condition unknown)

-88 SHP driveshaft

(probably more to come)

Give Erik a call (215-997-6850) or post in here and I'll try to keep up with requests.

You guys know what the stuff is worth if it's something you've been looking for. Give me a low (but reasonable) offer, and come pick it up or have it shipped to you.

Just don't offer me stupid stuff like "Hey, can you ship me a spare block for $10?". I'd rather toss it in the trash for scrap weight then take the time to sell it and lose money on shipping---in other words---be *reasonable*. Cheap is fine, but I'm not going to spend an hour selling, packaging, and shipping something for $5 as I've got plenty of dumpster space.

Thanks guys.

interested in the '88 tranny. coming to PA in two weeks.

i guess we all need to guess the right price you want then

Correct.

I'm not sure what the stuff is worth, so make a reasonable offer, and it's your's.

Reasonable offer is something like "I'll give you $75 for Part X that weighs 30lbs. shipped", but not "I'll give you $20 for Part Y that weighs 80lbs. which will cost you more to ship then I want to pay for it, but hey, why not lose time and money selling me something".

I'm open to all *REASONABLE* offers on this stuff. You guys would know what it's worth more then I would. If a parts is selling for $100, offer me $50 plus shipping for all I care. I'm just not going to spend an hour bartering back and forth on a part that costs me $30 to ship and you're offering $35 to pack it and ship it.

Make a cheap offer, but don't be unreasonable, and it's your's. Otherwise, I'll save myself the time and toss it before I lose money or spend an hour to make $5.

got any 92-94 throttle bodies w/sensors? ill do 50 shipped if its ok with you

-Mike

Mike,

I have one 91-94 (all the same) t-body out there. However, it's disassembled at the moment (used it as a mock-up for the FIAV block-offs and complete lower blockoffs). Everything is there, but you'd need to assemble it and put new o-rings on the FIAV and ISC.

I can do it for the $50 shipped with the new o-rings (would have to order them in though).

Just let me know if you want it.

The rest of the ones I have (assembled) are 90s (the sensors alone are worth more then the t-body itself, but I've got a bunch of them so I can unload a few and keep a couple as spares).

Josh

I'm still needing a 1g turbo MAS. They usually sell for around 40 shipped, I offered 35. Got one?

Just went out to check on this.

The only one I have right now is one without the honeycombs in it. I think you guys prefer to run them with the honeycombs.

If you can use it, let me know, and it's your's. Otherwise, I'll keep my eyes open for one around here that someone is selling and I'll point them in your direction (I've probably thown about 15 of these away in the last year). =[

I'm still needing a 1g turbo MAS. They usually sell for around 40 shipped, I offered 35. Got one?

BTW, this is a REASONABLE offer. And being that it's reasonable, if you want the one sans-honeycomb, or if I find another one, it's your's for $30 shipped.

Like I said, I just want to move this stuff out of my way, but I'm not going to spend a ton of time (which is the same as money) losing money on it.

I'll take it. Send me some payment info. I'll even take two if ya got em.

Only have one at the moment, I'm sure I'll have more come through eventually though.

Just give Erik a call @ 215-997-6850, give him your payment and shipping address, and I'll have him ship it out today.

Josh

sorry to hijack...

do the DSM guys run the 1g mass without the honeycombs?

ive always run the by-pass area without the honeycomb but the upper is still there...

I've always deleted both honeycombs and never had an issue. Some people have reported having problems, but then again, you find some people who can't put a boost controller in right and not have issues.

Dibbs on Rear end with Axles...if in good shape.... Price?

Honestly, I have to check the rear. It's been sitting in an "out-building" for about 9 months and I want to make sure moisture hasn't been an issue before I sell it to someone.

I'll check it tomorrow and let you know.

As far as price---same as everything else listed...make reasonable (yet on the cheap side) offer. Everyone else has given me reasonable offers and still gotten the stuff cheap. I have no idea what the stuff is worth in the used market---and don't honestly care. I'm just not taking hours to ship something for $10 profit.