GP: MOOKEEH MK1 BLACK FACE EL GLO FACE SECOND BATCH?

101PROPOSE

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 101,

I don't remember receiving the switch overlays from you. I think I paid about 3 weeks ago. I'm not sure if I had ordered 2 blue overlays, but if you haven't shipped them, I would like one black and one blue.

Thanks.

8)

Rusky,

i did send them(two blue ones) out already.

please wait a few more days and if nothing, let me know

thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
i got my switch overlays and was wondering what the best way to install them is.

apply overlay decals on a plastic sheet cut them out and replace them with stock ones.

you can use red/blue/yellow or clear plastic sheets for different lighting.

Hey 101,

Side overlays? Missed the GP? I stopped looking here once I got my cluster switches. I thought it would be in a separate post for this. Anyway, can I get in on this (Black w/blue background?)

pt

101, is the outer plastic sticky clear film on the overlays supposed to be peeled off? I haven't read that anywhere. That may be why when I tighten down the screws it twists that film up. Underneath that film the overlays look like your side cluster overlays.

Hey 101,

Side overlays? Missed the GP? I stopped looking here once I got my cluster switches. I thought it would be in a separate post for this. Anyway, can I get in on this (Black w/blue background?)

pt

pt,

i still have them.

$7.99 for one switch overlay kit shipped and $9.99 for two switch overlay kits.

thanks,

101, is the outer plastic sticky clear film on the overlays supposed to be peeled off? I haven't read that anywhere. That may be why when I tighten down the screws it twists that film up. Underneath that film the overlays look like your side cluster overlays.

pitboss,

i did not have to peel off anything.

just make sure not to overtighten the little mounting screws.

thanks,

They look even better and darker peeled off and they don't mess up the outer coating if you happen to overtighten the screws. Now everyone knows that it can be done if they want atleast. Also I think a member paid for some side overlays and hasn't received them yet. The only reason I mention it is b/c he told me he hasn't heard back from you about it yet. His handle is Crazy larry. Just looking out for a fellow starquester. I know you'll make good

Hey 101,

I don't remember receiving the switch overlays from you. I think I paid about 3 weeks ago. I'm not sure if I had ordered 2 blue overlays, but if you haven't shipped them, I would like one black and one blue.

Thanks.

8)

Rusky,

i did send them(two blue ones) out already.

please wait a few more days and if nothing, let me know

thanks,

Hey 101,

Still didn't receive the switch overlays yet. Let me know how you want to proceed with this.

Thanks.

Russ

• 1 month later...

Those of you with the switch overlays in black, blue and white, would you kindly post some pics of your setup? I also would like to know whether anyone modded their AC controller to match the blue gauges.

Rgds,

Jms

• 4 weeks later...