importwarrior

angryhero46

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
just wanted to thank Rob (importwarrior) for coming to Syracuse and looking at my car with me. he was alot of help and helped me wire my fan to the temp switch and ran a real boost gauge. THANKS ROB and i cant wait to meet coke (Justin) at the next NY meet. hope fully we can have a meet at my house some friday night before the end of summer. i would like to do a BBq and then a cruise down on erie blvd/thompson road where all the local car guys meet EVERY friday night. i think you guys would have alot of fun. :)

• 5 months later...
I bought a Shawn Silva Camgear from Rob, brand new never taken out of box except for taking pics for me, and it came within 2 days=D He's a super nice guy and willing to deal with you and doesn't skimp on the shipping charges. lol Thanks Rob

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Rob has bought parts from me a few times, most recently, yesterday. He drove down for the weekend and stopped by and hung out for a bit. He bought some stuff to get his Fiji fixed back up and we talked SQs for quite a bit before he had to hit the road. I enjoyed meeting him and look forward to seeing him again.

BC_99