Lots of parts in portland pics added *EDITED*

Just4fun

Come on ppl!! want this car outta here... If it dont sell this stuff it goes into the trash. Will sell the whole car as is for 250 obo minus the trans.

Ill even throw in some other stuff. If there is anything you need that I have not listed just ask, I have a ton of parts.

I have just towed home a 86 quest that i will start parting out.

The motor is blown and the trans is sold.

Front seats are also gone but if there is a part you need

just ask. I have a gargage full of other quest parts from

an 88-89. Make offers trying to clean out the gargage

Black hood with two trans am hood vents installed

two 12a turbos1 14b (14B sold to hondaiceman)

Head light motors

relay blocks (sold to slydog)

3 of 4 sets of stock intake hoses

heat shields

drive lines

torgue tubes

wiper motors front and rear

some body parts

4 air filter cans

2 alts

2 intercoolers (one sold to SFC117)

etc.........

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/bthewolf...1167944111104.1

All the interior pieces are prolly the best Ive seen. I also have access to a black and tan set of rear seats that are in like new condition..

let me know. Car will only be here a week.. maybe two

bigger items I would rather be for local pick up but ask and

Ill see what I can do

the motor's blown... exactly what's wrong with it? and all it's missing is a tranny and seats? what a shame that it has to be parted out.

dunt dunt dunt... another one bites the dust :cry:

Well the cars been sitting for.. (according to the tags anyway) Nov of 2000

Not sure what was wrong with the motor, but its mostly torn down now. deff not worth trying to get running again. The car has had its day. Believe me I would never tear down a quest if it was worth fixin.. I have three. 86, 87,89 the 89 is my toy, the 87 is almost mint condition just needs a trans.. hence the 86. All pms answered so far.. keep the questions coming

I had the blue one at the NW meet with the black hood w/ the hood vents in it. I dont have another manual. I do however have an automatic if your looking for one of those. Im in Gresham actually. (Chrisk) Much closer to you than portland. If your need anything else your more than welcom to swing by and root through all the quest parts.

PM me and Ill send you my address and cell number

Gotta link to all the pics Ive taken so far.. Just go to the original post and click on the link. All the int pieces are some of the best Ive seen. I also have a set of black and tan rear seats and all the surrounding pieces in like condition. gotta get this stuff outta here soon... make offers

I remembered what i needed. After i left i was like damn. I need the rear spoiler off a widebody. Ive heard these are hard to take off so i can take the pain of taking it off, or if your getting rid of the entire cars id be willing to take the entire hatch off and then bring you the hatch after i pull the rear spoiler. Let me know!

And if you come across an intake/exhaust mani id be willing to buy one of those also. Thanks!

do you have a price on all the black interior? I have a couple of project cars that need misc black parts, I'd probably just take it all so I have it on hand. I can pick it up, I live in Lincoln City, but travel to PDX every now and then. I may want to rummage though your parts pile too, I'm sure there is more crap I'll want that I just can't think of right now.

Hit_N_Run... your know where I live now so just gimmie a call and stop by. I have all the tools so whenever your in the area. Ill be home all weekend pulling parts off that car. And yeah that was my cousin at R.R. I walked in right behind you. He always makes sure everyone see's him, surprised he dosnt have a neon sign on that thing :lol:

Chad.. I Pm'd you my cell number so just give a call when your coming out this way and Ill make sure Im home. I only really have the rear int pieces. Some misc front pieces.

Thanks yall

Ok so this stuff is all going in the trash if it does not sell in the next week. Dont want it taking up any more room. So make offers and I can ship or set aside Dont worry about low balling me just want it out. Need the work space.. I gots lots of other quest parts that are not pictured so just ask and ill see what I have.

Ok so this stuff is all going in the trash if it does not sell in the next week. Dont want it taking up any more room. So make offers and I can ship or set aside Dont worry about low balling me just want it out. Need the work space.. I gots lots of other quest parts that are not pictured so just ask and ill see what I have.

i need that stuff i talked about. Ill be over in gresham all day sunday and monday. let me know when would be good for you.