Lots of parts in portland pics added *EDITED*

Just4fun

I need

-Shifter assembly

-Rear wing or the entire hatch and ill bring it back after i do some RR on the spare hatch and get the rear wiing off

-intake/exhaust mani

-MAFS pigtail with clip (this is if your for sure scrapping the car, i dont want to be a d*** and cut out part of the harness)

How much would all that run me? If you havent taken off any parts ill take em off if you dont want to do it in this weather.

Hey Hit, shoot me an offer alright.. yeah Im parting this car out, Just dont trash the fuse relay block I have that sold I think. I can start working on getting this stuff removed in the morning

Right now i need the rear wing and MAFS pigtail. let me know how much that would cost. The shifter assembly and intake/exhaust mani i cant afford all that right now. how much for just those two things?

Just give me your best offer boy... The other stuff you can go ahead and take and owe me for. If you dont pay Ill send out my hit men to collect.

The intake and exhaust i pulled off and are still connected to the head the got most the wing off just need to pull the pass side off.

give me a call when you wanna swing by

Thanks

Sorry I only have the pass side of the kick panels be more than happy to ship the one if you like

i called you sunday to come get the parts but it might have been too late. I lost track off time in the garage working on the car and didnt realize how late it got. Sometime this week ill hopefully be able to comeby. Thanks