racetep ovc pipe w bov - kyb's FS in chicago

skidmarks

hey everyone, bought and shipped this stuff to a car that wasn't good.

The ovc pipe w type H bov is from top-end looking to get $ 275 obo plus shipping

Tokico for the front corners at $ 80 each obo plus shipping

kyb's for the rear corners at $ 100 each obo plus shipping

would rather sell struts as pairs please

the ovc pipe and front kyb's were mounted for 24 hours till i noticed the vin's didnt match. All of these are like new- just a couple knicks/scratches from fumbling wrenches. Please email me because I work too much to check here. I'm in 60647 chicago or will deliver upto 150 miles. Thanks-

busaru25@yahoo.com

Let's go easy on him. He put OBO, plus the parts haven't been ran on, so he's looking to recoup his mistake of buying them.

Pics would be nice so we can see the condition. If we e-mail, can you send pics?

yes, very much a nubie. I've already purch all this plus 1maf stuff, new front splitter, and blew 1k on flying out for a bunk car. it was only 1k car but i didnt expect the vins to be scratched off and replaced...

anyways, bought this stuff new, reg prices from top end, shipped them all over (another 200). Maybe has a couple miles on ovc and front struts. rears never mounted.

I said obo cause its got less than ten miles on it- used is used, I know I cant expect retail back but help a brother try and cut his losses.

Thanks and please email reasonable offer to busaru25@yahoo.com

import warrior- my receipt says 289- :oops:

What part of Chicago are you in? Are you parting the car? Did you junk it? Just wondering cause I am in the Burbs' in Itasca and there are a few other of us. Just seeing if your interested in hanging out?

Were you at Strats one night? I had the black car.

Ok, here goes:

no, I dont have a starquest, just these damn parts.

I dont need a vin, was looking for a car, not anymore.

Prices are high, as the equiptment is like new as stated, plus blew 200 in shipping.

Im in chicago- west side and willing to drive a couple hours if need be.

Again- Thanks...

• 3 weeks later...